Saturday, December 16, 2017

NEWS WITH VIEWS 12/16/2017 WHO DOES NOT PROFILE? (An idiot!)

The Voice Of My Generation

I believe the concept of American exceptionalism and liberty was inspired by God. Unfortunately, I believe our younger generations are a target of an ungodly agenda and the education system is being used as a tool to support it. God has undoubtly shed his grace on America but it’s our responsibility to guard our children until they are able to stand on their own without the assistance of mom and dad..........
https://newswithviews.com/the-voice-of-my-generation/
by Isabella Aquino.

The Truth About Profiling Is That Everyone Does It

My black brother who lives in Baltimore said something that has stuck with me. He said, "I am tired of having to show people (whites) that I am not like them (black thugs)." His comment was made to convince me that NFL players have valid reasons for protesting our country.........
https://newswithviews.com/the-truth-about-profiling-is-that-everyone-does-it/
by Lloyd Marcus

Would Jesus Approve Of Christmas?

Some say that Christmas began with the sun worshipers in the time of Nimrod at the Towel of Babel.  Later, it coincided with the Roman Feast of the Birth of Sol, the sun god.  Those who stand against Christmas will tell you the early church never celebrated the birth of the Savior, but that in the fifth century, it was made a “Christian” holiday by the apostate Church, as a way to make the church more appealing to the worldly.........
https://newswithviews.com/would-jesus-approve-of-christmas/
by Rob Pue

No comments:

Post a Comment