Monday, November 13, 2017

McCONNELL ORCHESTRATING THE SABOTAGE OF JUDGE ROY MOORE'S CAMPAIGN!


Friend,

It's sad but true. . .

According to sources, establishment Republicans are colluding with the Obama-Clinton Machine behind-the-scenes in a desperate effort to sabotage my campaign and keep me out of Washington.

Fake news reporter Chuck Todd of NBC even called out McConnell for attempting to sabotage my campaign -- referring to the recent attacks as an effort "orchestrated" by Mitch McConnell and his cronies.


Apparently Mitch McConnell and the establishment GOP would rather elect a radical pro-abortion Democrat than a conservative Christian as the next U.S. Senator from Alabama.

I've been abandoned by Washington's establishment Republicans with just four weeks left before Election Day.

I must be able to count on the support of God-fearing conservatives like you to help me defeat the forces of evil seeking to crush out and destroy our conservative movement -- starting with me on December 12.

So will you stand with me at this critical moment by chipping in a generous donation to my campaign?

The national DNC.

The Obama-Clinton Machine.

Billionaire George Soros and his army of radical left-wing foot soldiers.

And now Mitch McConnell, John McCain, Lindsey Graham and the establishment GOP -- the same Republicans who attempted to sabotage Donald Trump's campaign -- are gunning for me with everything they've got.
It's getting nasty.

And I'm it's only going to get worse the closer it gets to Election Day.

So won't you please stand with me at this critical moment by chipping in the maximum donation you can afford -- whether it's $2,000, $1,500, $1,000, $750, $500, $250, $150, $100, $75, $50, $35 or $25 -- to help me fight back and defeat McConnell and the Obama-Clinton Machine on December 12?

The good news is, national Tea Party and conservative leaders across the country are rallying behind me and my campaign.

In fact, my good friend, Congressman Steve King of Iowa, slammed the gaggle of anti-Trump Republican Senators attempting to gut me and my campaign behind the scenes:
But that's not all.

The good people of Alabama are smarter than the liberal media and the GOP establishment.

They know Mitch McConnell and his cronies dropped nearly $30 MILLION to defeat me during our hard-fought primary campaign.

But more importantly, voters understand the outcome of this election is about far more than Alabama.

The good people of Alabama know the outcome of this election could determine the future of our country.

And they're rising up in droves and rallying behind me, my family and my campaign.
That's why, if I can raise the resources to counter the filthy and disgusting attacks and get the truth out directly to voters across Alabama, I'm confident you and I can defeat McConnell and the Obama-Clinton Machine on December 12.

I need your support right now more than ever.

Stand with me at this critical moment by chipping in the maximum donation you can afford at once.<

Thank you in advance for all you do!
Sincerely,
Judge Roy Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment