Wednesday, October 18, 2017

PAMELA GELLER 'WOULD BE' ASSAILANT FOUND 'GUILTY!' - TRIED TO HIDE BEHIND CONSTITUTION !

GUILTY!
Today, a jury in Boston found Muslim convert David Wright guilty of a plot to behead me with two of his coreligionists. This is but one of the multiple kill plots I have escaped described in painful detail in my new book FATWA: HUNTED IN AMERICA. If you haven't ordered your copy yet, get it now. It should be required reading for every American.
David Wright, ringleader of the Muslim plot to behead me, said there were close to ISIS fighter type cells in the US. They are here. He said I "deserved to be beheaded" because I had "insulted Muslims."
I am but a proxy in this terrible long war: what has happened to me is what happens, in small and large ways, to ever American who stands for freedom.
During the trial, we learned for the first time that an FBI informant was in on the jihad plot to behead me. It’s all part of living under a fatwa, hunted in America. Remember, there was an FBI informant who was deeply involved in the jihad attack on our Garland free speech event. Comey’s FBI knew about that impending attack and did nothing. They wanted us dead. What better way to enforce Obama’s declaration, “the future does not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam.” It was the SWAT team we hired to protect us who killed the jihad attackers. FBI must answer for Garland. A security guard shot at our Garland free speech event is suing the FBI for "aiding and abetting ISIS."
This is America in the 21st century. Astonishing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhOg6UQy99k
Click image above to watch the interview with Milo.
Few Americans know how dangerous it is to fight in defense of freedom in America. I tell my story here – get the book, buy it friends. Educate those around you

No comments:

Post a Comment