Thursday, October 19, 2017

CONSTITUTIONAL NETWORK - TENNESSEE - MARSHA BLACKBURN NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT TO GAIN U.S. SENATE SEAT

Have you heard? I’m running for the U.S. Senate and I’m asking for the support of strong conservatives like you.

The Senate is totally dysfunctional. And I’ve decided to do something about it. Too many Senate Republicans act like Democrats. Or worse. And that’s what needs to change. Will you chip in $25 to help send me to the Senate to make the Republican majority act like one?

I’m a hardcore, card-carrying Tennessee conservative. I’m politically incorrect, and proud of it. 

That's why the establishment is already mobilizing against me. Twitter tried to censor my announcement ad because Silicon Valley liberals want to silence the conservative revolution. I doubled down on my Pro-Life message and because of the united voices of conservatives across the country, we already won our first Senate victory.

Let’s take the conservative revolution all the way to the U.S. Senate, DONATE $25, $50, or whatever you can afford TODAY!

The left is balking at my candidacy because they know I’m the strong ally President Trump needs in the Senate to pass a true, conservativeagenda and deliver on our promises to the American people.

My campaign will be a conservative movement fueled by grassroots supporters like you. This first week is critical.  We need a strong show of support from conservatives like you. Will you step up and donate today? Every bit helps and no donation is too small!

Help me stand for millions of honest Americans who work hard and play by the rules. Too much is at stake. America needs a conservative revolution. Send a fighter to shake up the Senate and finally repeal Obamacare!

Thanks for your support,
Marsha
DONATE

No comments:

Post a Comment