Sunday, September 24, 2017

GELLER REPORT 09/24/2017

 

YOUTUBE Suspends, Deletes Pamela Geller’s Account

YouTube has deleted my account. Why? Ask the leftist authoritarians. I haven't a clue.
I have been posting videos to YouTube since 2006. Over a thousand videos of rallys, events, interviews and the like.
 
 

Berkeley Cancels Free Speech Week: Casus Belli

I am on the road, so I cannot relay all that has happened. But this I can assure you: you would not know this is America.
 

Napolitano: Berkeley “Free Speech Week” to feature “controversial and noxious ideas”

"They’re coming to put forward controversial and noxious ideas..."
 

Canada: Muslim bus driver charged with sexually assaulting 15-year-old disabled girl

A 62-year-old Richmond Hill bus driver has been fired after being charged in connection with the sexual assault of a 15-year-old girl with a disability.
 
 

Oklahoma Muslim: “I felt oppressed so I beheaded her…That’s what Allah said in the Quran”

Murder defendant Alton Alexander Nolen told Moore police and the FBI that he beheaded one woman at a Moore food plant because he felt oppressed by her and tried to behead another for disrespecting him.
“That’s what Allah said in the Quran,” he told the interviewers.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment