Monday, August 21, 2017

ALABAMA AND TRUE CONSERVATIVES - SUPPORT JUDGE ROY MOORE! HE MAY SHOW SEN McCONNELL THE 'DOOR'

“Being within 10 points or less, (Strange's supporters) may pour another $3 million to $5 million into the runoff. There will be a negative onslaught on Roy Moore that he's never seen before.”
- Alabama Veteran Political Analyst Steve Flowers
Friend,
After Tuesday night's first-round victory over Mitch McConnell, all eyes nationwide are focusing in on the battle brewing for U.S. Senate in the upcomingSeptember 26 run-off election.

And Friend, the pundits all seem to agree on one thing -- It’s going to get nasty over the next 6 weeks:


Friend, the September 26 run-off election is THE ultimate national showdown between the Washington insiders and conservative Republicans who are sick of Mitch McConnell, Paul Ryan and the rest of the establishment in Washington.

Unless conservatives rise up and deliver the final blow to the Washington establishment on September 26, you and I could be staring down the barrel of Mitch McConnell entrenched as Senate Majority Leader.

That means ZERO chance at REPEALING ObamaCare!

ZERO chance at securing our border and building Trump’s wall.

ZERO chance of cracking down on illegal immigration.

ZERO chance of rebuilding our military.

And ZERO chance of restoring respect for the Constitution and the rule of law in Washington.

You and I must not allow that to happen.

That’s why I’m counting on your immediate financial support to help my campaign finish the job and DEFEAT Mitch McConnell onSeptember 26.
You see, my establishment backed opponent begins the run-off with MILLIONS of dollars in his campaign coffers.

And that doesn’t include the tens of millions of dollars Mitch McConnell and Karl Rove plan to spend viciously attacking me and my campaign.

Friend, the situation is dire.

According to my Finance Team my campaign coffers are exhausted from yesterday’s election.

Based on current budget estimates, the first Phase of our Two-Phase Voter Contact and Outreach Victory Operation will cost roughly $150,000 to execute effectively.

And the bad news is, the deadline to fund this critical program is midnight onAugust 31.

So won’t you please stand with me in this all-out fight against McConnell and the establishment by chipping in the maximum amount you can afford to donate to my campaign’s "Conservatives United" Money Bomb immediately?
Of course, I understand only a few people are able to afford $2,700 ($5,400 per couple) -- the maximum legal amount under federal law.

If you are such a person, I believe this run-off election is an investment worth making. The future of the U.S. Senate -- and our country -- depends on the outcome.

But I also understand that $250 or $100 may be all many folks can give.

In fact, I know for some, $25 or $35 is a stretch.

And for others -- $10 or $15 can be a major sacrifice.

Whatever amount you can chip in to help out at this time, your contribution is greatly appreciated and will be put to immediate use to fund our Voter Contact and Outreach Victory Mobilization Program.

You and I are on the verge of defeating the establishment and taking our country back.

But 
Friend, Mitch McConnell and Karl Rove are ruthless.

Rumors are circulating they’re already scheming to pull the same dirty tricks on me that they pulled on Chris McDaniel in the 2014 run-off election for Senate in Mississippi.

This includes spending hundreds of thousands of dollars to buy Democrat votes in the September REPUBLICAN run-off.

To defeat McConnell and the establishment, I must be able to count on your immediate support.


So please stand with me in this historic fight against Washington by chipping in a generous contribution to my “Conservatives United” Money Bomb.

Thank you in advance for your support!
Sincerely,
Judge Roy Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment