Wednesday, June 28, 2017

MICHIGAN - BOB YOUNG FOR U.S. SENATE NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT!


Friend,

Today, I announced the launch of my Senate campaign to put an end to 42 years of Debbie Stabenow’s liberal policies and failed leadership.

I’m NOT a politician.  I’m a judge who will go to Washington D.C. and lay down the law. Can I count on your support?

For more than two decades as a rule of law judge, I’ve been a defender of our Constitution and was recently honored to be on President Trump’s short list for the United States Supreme Court.



All my life, I have been a proud American. (Unlike Michelle Obama, I didn’t become “proud” of America because it elected her husband.) And now, I’m running for Senate to be Michigan’s disrupter in D.C.

Will you chip in $5, $10, $15 or whatever you can help get our campaign off the ground?

We need leaders who are committed to the Constitution.

Chip in $25 to fight for change>

Chip in $50 to fight for change>>

Chip in $100 to fight for change>>>

Michigan deserves more than a Senator whose only answer is more government -- and I’ll be just that.

Please consider chipping in $25, $50 or whatever you can afford today. No donation is too small and 100% will go directly toward our grassroots campaign.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Judge Bob Young

PS: The next 24 hours are crucial. Donate today and be part of our campaign on Day 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment