Friday, May 26, 2017

MICHELE FIORE GAINS ENDORSEMENT OF THE RJ! CITY COUNCIL wARD 6 HAS A REAL CONSERVATIVE CANDIDATE!

The Paper of Record Has Spoken 

Receiving an endorsement from a group or individual is always very significant and special, as they are attaching their faith and credibility to you and your campaign.  However, receiving an endorsement from the Review-Journal, the gold standard of political endorsements, raises the bar to an even higher level.  That is why I am very honored to announce that the Las Vegas Review Journal has endorsed me for Las Vegas City Council Ward 6, stating that:


“In Ward 6, term limits prevent incumbent Steve Ross from running. His wife, Kelli Ross, has advanced to the general election against former state lawmaker Michele Fiore. Ms. Fiore has a penchant for headlines and flaunting her conservative politics. But her experience in Carson City and her commitment to transparency and cutting red tape to foster business development would be an asset to the council. Ms. Fiore also vows to preserve the rural flavor of the Northwest ward. We recommend a vote for Michele Fiore.” - LVRJ

I am very appreciative to add this endorsement to the long list of groups who have backed my campaign including law enforcement, firefighters, veterans and business groups. I am esteemed that the community is uniting behind my campaign, recognizing that I have a proven record and a vision to get things accomplished for the citizens of Ward 6. Receiving their endorsements is only half of the battle, I understand that the real work lies ahead in delivering for the citizens of Ward 6, by maintaining the trust that they have placed in me. 

Sincerely 

Michele 

No comments:

Post a Comment