Friday, March 17, 2017

MICHELE FIORE (CANDIDATE WARD 6 CITY COUNCIL) SAYS: "EARLY VOTING STARTS 03/18/2017 - PLEASE VOTE!

Early Voting Starts Tomorrow!
 
Friends,

Early voting starts tomorrow! Click here to find a polling place where you can cast your ballot.

I am asking for your vote and support to help make Las Vegas a great place to live, work and play. You can find out more about my vision for the City of Las Vegas at my website, VoteFiore.com

 

I'm also proud of the endorsements I've earned these past few weeks, including a new one from Citizens for Responsible Government. They're dedicated to ensuring that the government represents all Nevadans in a fair and responsible manner. I am proud to have earned their endorsement.

I'm also honored and humbled to have received so much support from our local community. 

 
 

Thank you Nevada Veterans Association, Las Vegas Firefighters Local 1285 and Laborers Local 872, as well as Citizens for Responsible Government! I will work hard to honor their support and yours.

If you or someone you know in Ward 6 is on the fence this election, please call me at 702 210 8460. Otherwise, get out and vote!


Bumper Stickers are Here!

 

Friends,

  I am so thrilled to announce that Michele Fiore for Las Vegas City Council, Ward 6 official campaign bumper stickers have arrived!

  One of these beautiful, high quality official campaign bumper stickers can be yours with
any contribution of $20.17 or more


  Your investment will help ensure that I can keep spreading my message of limited government, strong support for the Second Amendment and lower crime across Ward 6. 
 

  Simply contribute $20.17 or more via my website and I will mail you one of the stickers to the address supplied. If you'd like to use a different shipping address, please send me an email with the address you'd like to use.

 I need your help. Let me know if you're willing to walk a precinct, make phone calls, or make a contribution now. Together, we will stand up for our shared values at City Hall! 

No comments:

Post a Comment