Sunday, January 1, 2017

eHEADLINES 01/01/2017 EVER HEAR OF A LEMON MELTING?

"... Actually I’m going to be available to being in a relationship. I’m a bad person to date. I’m not going to be as self-centered… I do what I want because it’s my life... [Read more]

Some people, jumping to simplistic conclusions to fit the narrative they prefer, as a result suggest that it was a year when greed won. But if you take a step back, 2016... [Read more]


He spent more than 20 years as a partner in a top New York law firm, Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz, where he represented high profile clients including Philip Morris and the... [Read more]

It’s that time of year again when all the BEST OF videos appears and so here are the News Bloopers. Best live TV news bloopers, fails, interviews that hit the internet in 2016.... [Read more]

No comments:

Post a Comment