Tuesday, October 18, 2016

THE LIST - DONALD TRUMP STANDS FOR AMERICA

Submitted by: S Short

Before we start this article, I want to say something about Donald J. Trump.
 
He is like the guy you call to get rid of the squirrels in your attic.
 
 I don’t care how many wives he’s had. I don’t care if he smokes or chews snuff. I don’t care if he yells at the officials at a ball game. All I want him to do is get rid of the squirrels in my attic. It would really nice if we could elect a person to
office that meets our narrow definition of what a perfect candidate should be.
 
He’s not perfect, but no one is. It’s time for the silent majority, who are seeking that perfect candidate, to get off your High-Horse, suck it up and go out and vote for Donald J Trump
otherwise we are stuck with Hillary and the U. S. will not survive her presidency.
 
 
Now to what I received:
 
I just received this from a good friend and want to share it with you...
 
I believe that the basic premise is correct:  If you listen to Trump, he is hitting many of the hot buttons of the electorate.  But you have to listen to him and not be distracted by his showmanship and obnoxious behavior.
 
I like the list of 13 things that I, as a senior American citizen, want.
 
Trump is at least talking about issues that most Americans are concerned about.  My mantra about Trump is this:  Truthfully, We are usually in agreement with most of what he says but wish someone else was saying it.  We are offended by his brash manner.  We are getting older and maybe our tickers aren't what they used to be, but what matters is that he covers most of the 13 things we as seniors want – at least I do for sure.
 
1.  Hillary: held accountable for her previous wrongs!
 
2. Put "GOD" back in America !!!
 
3. Borders: Closed or tightly guarded!
 
4. Congress: On the same retirement & healthcare plans as everybody else.
 
5. Congress: Obey its own laws NOW!
 
6. Language: English only!
 
7. Culture: Constitution and the Bill of Rights!
 
8. Drug Free: Mandatory Drug Screening before & during Welfare!
 
9. Freebies: NONE to Non-Citizens!
 
10. Budget: Balance It!
 
11. Foreign Countries: Stop giving them our money!  Charge them for our help!  We need it here.
 
12. Fix the TAX CODE!
 
And last but not least:
 
13. "RESPECT OUR MILITARY AND OUR FLAG!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment