Friday, July 8, 2016

THE BENGHAZI REPORT IS HERE!

CONGRESSMAN CRESENT HARDY WRITES:

Dear Friend –  I want to thank you for previously sharing your thoughts with me about the tragic terrorist attack on our diplomatic compound in Benghazi, Libya on September 11, 2012.           
Like you, I've long waited to hear the truth about the sequence of events that led to the deaths of four brave Americans. I wanted to share with you the final report prepared by the House Select Committee on Benghazi.  
I believe that the report issued today by Chairman Gowdy and his colleagues on the Committee uncovers the truth of that terrible day and brings a sense of closure to this national tragedy.
I encourage you to read it. The report is around 800 pages long and it's available for download here
Thank you for allowing me the privilege to serve as your Representative.
Sincerely,
Cresent Hardy

No comments:

Post a Comment