Saturday, July 30, 2016

NEVADA - CONGRESSIONAL DISTRICT 4 NEEDS CRESENT HARDY! PLEASE SUPPORT HIM!

Anyone who knows me, knows how much I admire my dad.”
Conservatives,
Anyone who knows me, knows how much I admire my dad.
My father, Cresent, has always worked hard to give back to his community, setting an example for all of his four children and two grandchildren.
Whether it’s being active in our church, raising money for charity, or representing our state in Congress, my dad has taught us all that service to others is one of the highest honors.
Hardy Family”
But now, my father is in one of the top-rated Congressional races in the country. He is fighting to bring jobs back to Nevada and help grow our economy, but his political opponents are working hard to undermine his record of service.
I am reaching out because my dad’s July fundraising deadline is coming up tomorrow, and he risks falling short on this important marker. Are you able to chip in anything tonight to help my dad reach his goal?
I have been so proud to see my father accomplish so much during his first term in Congress. He is truly making a difference for our state.
With this deadline tomorrow, Cresent could really use your help. Use this secure link to contribute tonight: https://action.cresenthardyforcongress.com/contribution-july
Thank you,
Kagen Hardy
Contribute

No comments:

Post a Comment