Monday, June 27, 2016

DONALD TRUMP NEEDS OUR SUPPORT! PLEASE LEND IT!

Conservatives,

WE HAVE ANOTHER BOLD GOAL FOR THIS THURSDAY
PLEASE READ ABOUT MY FATHER'S PLANS BELOW
Anyone who knows me knows exactly what I think about Donald J. Trump.

He is an amazing man – there is nobody I admire more. I consider him my best friend, and could not be more proud that he is my father.

Today, I am honored to kick off his most ambitious fundraising campaign yet.


 Hillary Clinton's campaign machine and her liberal media allies are desperate. First, they claimed we raised too little. Then, when donors like you helped us to raise $11 million in just a few days, they claimed we were lying.

The truth is we did better than $11 million and no amount of spin from Crooked Hillary's machine can change that fact. We cannot let them get away with this.

That's why we set another Trump-sized goal. We are working to shatter records again this week – by raising another $10 million before the Federal Election Commission's 2nd quarter fundraising deadline this Thursday at midnight. Afterwards, our results will be covered heavily by the media.

Join my father and me, and chip in a $10, $20, $50, $100, or $250 contribution today. Will you help us SHOCK Hillary Clinton and the political establishment?



We are fighting as a family and a very fed-up country to build this historic effort, and bring voters over to Team Trump. The support of friends like you over the last week is making a huge impact.

Every day we're reaching more and more people convincing them that a Trump presidency will mean they can finally believe in American again.

I know that my father has the vision, determination and tenacity to get great things done for our country – something he's proven throughout his life and career. I've worked side by side with him in business, and I've watched him up close in action my entire life.

Donald J. Trump is the man our nation needs in the White House at this moment. Please help us make history.

No fight is too tough for my father. He had no problem taking on the political establishment to secure the Republican nomination, and now he's going after Lying Crooked Hillary Clinton in a way that no one has ever gone after her before.

I hope you will stand with us today by rushing a contribution using this secure link.

Thank you,

Eric Trump
Executive Vice President
The Trump Organization

P.S. Hillary Clinton's campaign machine and her liberal media allies are desperate. First, they claimed we raised too little. Then, when donors like you helped us to raise $11 million in just a few days, they claimed we were lying. So we've set another Trump-sized goal to raise another $10 million by Thursday at midnight.

Please chip in what you can to help make Donald J. Trump the next President of the United States – your support by MIDNIGHT this Thursday is crucial.




No comments:

Post a Comment