Friday, May 27, 2016

NEVADA - CD3 CONGRESSIONAL CANDIDATE MICHELE FIORE ENDORSED BY SHERIFF GERALD ANTINORO

Dear Friends, 
Good afternoon, have you opened the paper this morning, did you see the news last night? You can always tell whose leading the polls by who their attacking.
In life I judge people by their actions. Which is why I am so disappointed Rick McCann with NAPSO has chosen to put aside my years of solidly supporting law enforcement and attack me for a few words taken out of context using the press as his platform to attack. Click the picture below for my response to Rick McCann


My support of law enforcement dates back to well before my time in public office. For years, I’ve volunteered with T.I.P. the Trauma Intervention Program, sat on the use of force board and helped facilitate the SWAT team with live trainings.
The support was even more evident during my time in the legislature when I was proud to support and sponsor any legislation the law enforcement community needed.
If Rick McCann chooses to disregard all those actions and focus on comments that were related to one interview and taken out of context, that’s his choice, but it is a very bad one. I do not support NAPSO’s leadership, I do support their members whole-heartily.
I am proud to have the support of so many Sheriffs and police officers because they know I have their backs. Thank you Sheriff Gerald Antinoro for your endorsement.  


I appreciate very much the hard and dangerous work law enforcement does to keep us safe and will always support that effort. Regardless if a few of their politically driven leaders have taken shots at me.
This is not the first attack that has come out against me, and it will not the be the last but I will not give in or back down. Please go to www.FioreforCongress.com and donate $20, $50, $100, $500 or more to ensure I go to Washington D.C. to keep fighting. 

In love and liberty,
 
Michele Fiore 

No comments:

Post a Comment