Wednesday, April 27, 2016

NEVADA NEWS & VIEWS 04/27/2016

MUTH’S TRUTHS

What do you, me, Clark Gable and John Wayne have in common?

In doing some research for an article recently, I came across this quote from Hollywood legend Clark Gable…

“I hate a liar.  To find someone has told an out-and-out lie puts him on the other side of the fence from me for all time.”

And in the blockbuster movie The Cowboys, John Wayne said…

“I don’t hold jail against you, but I hate a liar.”

No, these legendary film stars weren’t talking about Nevada State Sen. Michael Roberson.  But they could’ve been.

Click on this link to continue reading:  www.RINOhunt.info

And please forward it to all your conservative friends in Nevada.

Cheers.

Dr. Chuck Muth, PsD
Professor of Psephology (homeschooled)
Publisher / Irritator-in-Chief

P.S.  Here’s an update on the Puerto Rico bailout issue we’ve been following…

White House spokesman Josh Earnest said he's glad that Ryan is now on board with helping Puerto Rico.


NewsMax rectangle ad


NEWSMAX HEADLINES


Facebook Like2


NATIONAL NEWS & VIEWS

No comments:

Post a Comment