Tuesday, April 12, 2016

NEVADA - CD 3 NEEDS MICHELE FIORE NOT ANOTHER DUD!


Dear Friends,

I am proud to announce Roll Call has named me one of the 25 most influential women in state politics. While I don't do this for praise or 
awards, it is nice to be recognized for my work fighting on behalf of Nevada families. Please take a moment to read the article or listen to Jason Dick be interviewed about interviewing with me. It’s pretty cool, please share with our other friends.  


I need your help to become one of the most influential women in Washington DC. I am a grassroots girl and need grassroots support. Please
go to www.FioreforCongress.com and donate $10 $25 $50 $100 or more. So we can take our fight to Washington DC.

Our Pasta dinner at Green Valley Range was very successful. Thank you Green Valley Range!

Sam Shad with Nevada Newsmakers is one of my favorites, here’s our latest interview. This interview will give you a broader view on what’s really happening with the BLM and our Congressional race. 

Please go to www.FioreforCongress.com and donate $10 $25 $50 $100 or more so we can take our fight to Washington DC.

Love & Liberty,

Michele Fiore

No comments:

Post a Comment