Tuesday, April 26, 2016

CALIFORNIA - CD 45 NEEDS MIMI WALTERS AS A U.S. REPRESENTATIVE



  Conservatives--

I'm glad this email reached you...

My campaign to continue representing California's 45th District in Congress needs your immediate support if we are to have any chance of fending off Nancy Pelosi's attacks -- that's why I'm reaching out to you personally on this one.

We now have only 6 weeks until California's Primary Election and turnout is expected to be off the charts, at historic levels.

Even more urgent -- absentee voting in California begins in less than 2 weeks. And I need your help to reach these voters in the short time we have left.

Can you chip in with a quick donation of $15 or more today to help our campaign get the word out?
We launched our campaign headquarters this month and are working hard to ensure California continues to have a strong, conservative, female voice in Congress.

Nancy Pelosi only wants liberal female voices in Congress so she can keep spreading the false narrative that there Republicans are waging a war on women.

Can you chip in to help me push back?
We also have only 4 days left until the end of the month and another critical fundraising deadline.

We need to stay on track and a quick donation of just $15 or more from you right now will ensure we continue to have the resources to give California conservatives a voice.

I hope I can count on you to continue standing with me as we head in the the final weeks of the Primary campaign. I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Thank you!
- Mimi

Sent from my iPad




No comments:

Post a Comment