Thursday, March 24, 2016

NEVADA CD 3 - MICHELE FIORE AT PRO GUN CLUB 03/26/2016 FREE - GUN RAFFLE


Dear Friends, 

I want to remind you all of my first event for my campaign for U.S. Congress this Saturday March 26th at the Pro Gun Club. The event is free to attend so please come out, meet me and ask me any questions you may have.


I will be raffling off an AKM I handmade myself. Raffle tickets will be $250 or we will have 30 round magazines for $30 and you can shoot some fun guns with me! For those not interested in shooting, come down and we can enjoy a beverage in the lounge together. It is Saturday, March 26 from 12:00pm to 7:00pm
at the Pro Gun club at 12801 S US 95, Boulder City, Nevada 89005. If you are unable to make it down but would like to participate in the raffle go to www.FioreforCongress.com and we will assign you a raffle ticket number with every $250 donation and ship the gun to you if you win.* Click here or email me to RSVP. 
If you can't attend the event you can always support for my campaign by going to; www.FioreforCongress.com and donating $25, $50, $100, or $250. I also invite you to like my facebook page Assemblywoman Michele Fiore for Congress District 3 to find out about future events and stay updated on my campaign for Congress.
Thank you for your support.
In Love & Liberty,

Michele Fiore



















No comments:

Post a Comment