Monday, March 21, 2016

MUTH'S TRUTHS 03/21/2016

IRRITATING LIBERALS: ANOTHER IN A SERIES

(Chuck Muth) - After I called out race-baiting Nevada State Sen. Kelvin Atkinson (D-Some Black Lives Matter) for misrepresenting in a tweet over the weekend what a Metro police officer said at an NAACP-sponsored community event I attended on the West Side which was organized to discuss officer-involved shootings, Atkinson responded by calling me a “racist” and a “homophobe” and blocking me on Twitter.

Yep.  That’s the best he’s got.  Sad.

What a crybaby.  And a loser.  And an embarrassment.

This all occurred just a few days after I upbraided the race-hustler for this grammar-challenged tweet…


“Hillary Clinton we have to defend all of our rights, voting right, LGBT right, civil rights, women's rights!”

My response…

“Oh, puh-lease. The only rights you should really be worried about is the Bill of Rights.”

Democrat Assemblyman Elliot Anderson was then enticed into the Twitter discussion after I pointed out that the Founders never intended that any politically correct group receive “special rights.”  Anderson tweeted…

“They intended that you shouldn't read the bill of rights as exclusive & ‘only care’ about the BOR.”

This is a typical liberal ploy, and I wasn’t about to fall for it.

You see, I never wrote “only care.”  I wrote “should really be worried about.” 

So Anderson dishonestly attributed a quote to me that I never said or wrote.  The sort of thing losers often do when they’re on the wrong side of a losing argument.

When I pointed out Anderson’s intellectual dishonesty, he tried to cover his butt by claiming “it was a paraphrase of your words.” 

No it wasn’t.  It’s not a paraphrase when you put your own words in quotation marks and attribute them to someone else.

That’s called a “lie.”

After I caught him in it and called him out for it…Anderson clammed up and scurried off, not to be heard from on this issue again.

Another liberal yahoo - with all of 72 Twitter followers, so I’m not going to mention his name and give him more exposure here - jumped in with this…

“I'm guessing Chuck doesn't have the guts to enumerate these ‘special’ rights.”

Au contraire, mon frere.

Indeed, I called the schmuck’s bluff and pointed to race-based preferences in hiring and college admissions, a shameful reverse-discrimination practice that still goes on today. 

The response from the race-hustlers?  Crickets.

Lord, how they hate being proved wrong

But my favorite was the jerk who thought he was oh, so clever when he tweeted that he bet I had a white robe and hood in my closet. 

When I replied, “Only if you left yours there,” he wrote…

“GO (expletive deleted) yourself you deluded pig!”

He then deleted the exchange from Twitter and blocked me.  What a weenie.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why I’m known as the #1 irritator of liberals. 

It’s a gift.

P.S.  I’m off to DC this morning for three days.  Hold down the fort while I’m gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment