Wednesday, January 20, 2016

BAD PRODUCT WARNING

A WORD TO THE WISE
by Lee S Gliddon Jr

I recently made a purchase of a RotoClipper via my computer. I had watched a TV ad that showed a fingernail being trimmed and filed. As I am a stickler of finger and toenail care I thought I'd try the product.

I received 2 devices yesterday and after following the enclosed directions tried to use each.

ALAS, 1 began to run, but would not do anything other than make noise. The other would not make a peep!

I had to change batteries 4 times to get #1 to run and no matter how I tried, #2 never made a sound.


I called the telephone number supplied with the products only to learn...Throw away the devices and get a $6.00 refund OR return them and get $19.95, but in order to return I was responsible for postage.

The bottom line is...I tossed both out and decided to warn as many people as possible.

BE WARNED...WASTE NO MONEY ON A JUNK PRODUCT!

No comments:

Post a Comment