Tuesday, December 1, 2015

NEVADA ASSEMBLYWOMAN MICHELE FIORE SUPPORTS 2nd AMENDMENT

Friends,
I have been overwhelmed by the support my “2016 Walk the Talk Second Amendment Calendar” has received not only in Nevada, but across the United States.
Sure the attacks have come, as I knew they would, but these small-minded, petty attacks pale in comparison to all the emails and messages I have received in support from people all over the United States.
Everyone from housewives in California, retirees in Florida and Oregon, hunters in Missouri, and everyday people in states all across this country have reached out to share their support.
These are people who know that the calendar isn't about glorifying violence, but celebrating the Second Amendment and the ability it gives us to protect our loved ones and ourselves.

Supporters are people who know that gun free zones don't keep people safe; good guys with guns keep people safe. People that know it's not the gun that they have to fear, but the evil intent of the criminal. Those people all across America who believe the Second Amendment guarantees all others.
I will always fight on behalf of those people. I will never allow our right to bear arms to be weakened or infringed upon in the name of feel good laws and political correctness.
But I need your help. I still have a few calendars left and a small handful of states where we haven't sold a calendar single yet. Please go to www.votefiore.com and purchase your calendar today. Help me help other great candidates stand with you in defense of our rights.
We can't do it without you.
Yours truly,

No comments:

Post a Comment