Thursday, December 24, 2015

MICHELE FIORE, CANDIDATE FOR DISTRICT 3 CONGESS SENDS CHRISTMAS MESSAGE

Dear Friends,

As much as I love being an elected official meeting my constituents, listening to their concerns, and fighting for them on the issues facing Nevada; this is also my favorite time of the year to take off my political hat and put on my mother, grandmother and daughter hat to celebrate Christmas.
I love spending the next few weeks with my family and friends enjoying the wonders of the holiday season. From gathering around the dinner table for holiday meals, to gathering around the tree watching my grandson Jake and my three grand-princesses Jayden, Mara & Morrigan opening presents. This is a wonderful time of the year to reflect on how much I have to be thankful for.
As all of you gather around with your family to celebrate the holidays with traditions special to you, please know that my family wishes your family a safe on joyous Christmas and a wonderful New Year.

Love & Liberty,

Michele Fiore

No comments:

Post a Comment