Monday, November 2, 2015

NEVADA ASSEMBLYWOMAN MICHELE FIORE'S 2016 CALENDAR "WALK THE TALK"

Friends
As you know, when it comes to the Second Amendment I walk the talk 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. For this reason, putting my support of the Second Amendment on a calendar made sense.
I am proud to unveil my “2016 Walk the Talk Second Amendment Calendar". While this calendar may create controversy with the anti-gun crowd, my hope is that it will bring attention to the safe and positive role firearms play in our lives; instead of the steady negative attention the anti-gun media brings to exploit every tragedy in attempt to advance their agenda.

Throughout the calendar there are facts about firearms, examples of how everyday citizens have used guns to protect themselves, a look at how a needless gun law turned a young woman into a defenseless victim and many other facts about gun ownership you won’t read about in the mainstream media.
The anti-gun crowd came after me in the last two legislative sessions as I fought to make Nevada safer, and my opponents will pull out all the stops to silence me as I speak out in support of the Second Amendment. That’s why I am turning to you, to ask you to stand with me.
April cover photo from "2016 Walk the Talk Calendar"
Photographed above: Sean Hannity
Photographed above: Lee Greenwood
Photographed above: Craig Campbell
For a $25 donation you will not only get a great calendar, but you get a chance to join me in fighting for the Second Amendment. At the very least, you will ruin the day of a gun-grabbing liberal somewhere in the United States.
Stand for freedom,
Michele Fiore 

No comments:

Post a Comment