Tuesday, June 16, 2015

BEN CARSON IN THE 'TOP TIER'



  Conservatives,

Much has happened since I announced that I would run for President. As of this moment over 150,000 donations have been made to my campaign.

Now the national polls are showing me in the top tier of Republican candidates.

The attacks from the political class have all been predictable. They say "Dr. Carson is a smart guy but he has no 'political experience.'" What they mean by that is he is not one of us so we must stop him.

They are right. I have no experience at bloating the federal budget, racking up nearly insurmountable amounts of debt, and begging lobbyists for donations. I don't want any either.


The political class has brought our very future to its knees. I want little to do with these so-called experts. We can't afford their "experience" any more.

Change is coming.

Our momentum is growing each day but we must never rest until the goal is achieved. My campaign is funded by people like you.

As Americans that love this great country, we have a duty to save her.

Please stand with me now by helping to fund our campaign today.

Sincerely,

Ben Carson
Ben Carson  

No comments:

Post a Comment