Friday, December 5, 2014

NEVADA - ASSEMBLYWOMAN MICHELE FIORE UPDATE 12/05/2014

Friends, 
It has been a busy few weeks, so I wanted to send you an update. I am so excited to report that my peers in the Republican Assembly Caucus have selected me as Majority Leader of the Nevada Assembly. 
I am so honored that they would put their trust in me, and I'm excited to work together for all of Nevada.
We have an incredible team of leaders in the Assembly, including Speaker-designate John Hambrick, Speaker pro Temper John Ellison, Assistant Majority Leader Ira Hansen, Majority Whip Jim Wheeler, Assistant Majority Whip - Southern Victoria Seaman, and Assistant Majority Whip - Northern Jill Dickman. 

We are making history in Nevada. I am the first Republican woman to hold the position of Majority Leader and my friend Victoria Seaman is the first Latina Republican to be elected to the Nevada Assembly. We are committed to making sure Nevada's diverse population is well represented in our legislature. 
I'm also very excited that we will have a rural caucus let by Assemblymen John Ellison and James Oscarson that will make sure the voices of Nevadans across the state are heard. 
We're all coming together to lead Nevada forward, and I couldn't be more excited to see what we can accomplish together with Governor Sandoval, Lt. Governor Hutchison, Senate Majority Leader Roberson and all of our peers in the senate.
This is such an exciting time in Nevada, and I'm thrilled to share it with you.  
Yours truly,
Michele Fiore 

No comments:

Post a Comment