Monday, November 3, 2014

ASSEMBLYWOMAN MICHELE FIORE A WORTHY CONSERVATIVE

Friends,

Election Day is tomorrow, and please take a few minutes to get out and vote to make sure your voice is heard. With this incredibly low turnout, one vote could change this election, and every vote will make a difference.

Campaigning is a lot of work; however, I love meeting our neighbors. Campaigning is the best way to really connect with the residents of the district you represent, and I’m blessed to have an amazing team that helps me reach out to all of our neighbors, and their dedication is unlike anything I’ve seen.

I want to give you a quick recap of Team Fiore’s work this election. It is our top priority to connect with every voter personally, so between our door knocking and phone calls every day and hosting our pasta dinners, movie nights and morning coffees for our neighbors, we truly connect with so many of our neighbors, not to mention the mailers we send to their mailboxes.

We run a big campaign, and for me, balancing the running of a company, spending time with my family and keeping our campaign effective is a big task. The key is surrounding myself with a good team. I am so grateful and fortunate that Team Fiore has as much passion for connecting with our neighbors as I do, and, together, we make a big impact on our community.

I also want to thank my family; my mom, Lil, my daughters, Sheena and Savanah, and my grandchildren, Jake, Jayden, Mara & Morrigan. They are my inspiration and my motivation for everything I do, and I know the campaign can be hard on them, especially when campaigns get personal.

One of my large, a-frame signs was placed across the street from my grandson’s school, and Jake saw his nona every morning and afternoon driving to and from school. When that sign was vandalized and cut up, Jake came to my house crying, saying, “Someone broke your sign.” Jake was my big helper and helped me fix it by having it re-skinned. 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment