Wednesday, November 5, 2014

ASSEMBLYWOMAN MICHELE FIORE THANKS HER CONSTITUENCY

Friends,

Thank you so much for reelecting me as your Assemblywoman. We have accomplished so many great things, and I look forward to continuing to work together for our District 4 neighbors.

I am blessed to have the best team around me on my campaign. Team Fiore has worked countless hours to contact voters. It is because of you we won this race by such a wide margin. Between our pasta dinners, movie nights, door knocks and phone calls, the voters of District 4 know I will always work for the people of my district.

It’s time to get back to work on our legislation for next year. I believe the best legislation comes from the people, so if you have ideas for bills, please let me know. You are always welcome to visit me in our District 4 office in Carson City, and my phone is always available to take your call. You are also always welcome at my home, and I will be continuing to host our pasta dinners throughout the year.

We have a great year ahead of us, and I’m so thankful we can continue to work together.

All my love,
Michele Fiore 

No comments:

Post a Comment