Wednesday, October 8, 2014

LETTER TO SENATOR DEAN HELLER 10/08/2014

Senator Heller, Please do not fear adding 2 + 2 together.

Look at what our (so called) President is doing.

Obama is stripping our military of officers that are not Liberal and swear allegiance to himself.

Obama is ridding our military of good and loyal men and women as he raises the enlistment standards for American citizens while lowering those same standards for Illegal Aliens.

Though unable to be proven Obama is filling the ranks of our military with officers and enlisted personnel who will obey orders to fire on American citizens if ordered to do so.

If you think this is only the thoughts of a weirdo, think again.


Their was a man who lead such a act of treason who did just what Obama is modeling himself after. Everyone laughed at Adolf Hitler until it was too late!

We have such a man in the White House and not a single major media outlet will say anything. Even FOX News is wary of reporting many truths that are attributable to Obama. No mention of the military being altered to fit the Liberal Progressive standards. No mention of the vast number of officers released from their posts. No reporting of the sexual abuse of men by gays now in our military.

I fear that no sufficient number of Senators or Representatives will act until it is too late!

I wrote you about this a year ago and your reply was to the effect of " 'I notified the DOD of your concerns and asked that they communicate directly with you."

Senator Heller, I have never received any form of communication from anyone. Not one word!

I am a Conservative, a veteran, a Patriot and a citizen of this great nation. I have been ordered to risk my life for the U.S.A. and never once quailed or did anything other than obey legal orders. I owned companies, paid taxes, provided employment and even managed campaigns for Congressional candidates. In short I have done my duties as a citizen of this great nation and now I am asking you to 'step up to the plate!'

Pastor Lee S Gliddon Jr

No comments:

Post a Comment