Friday, August 22, 2014

UTAH - SUPPORT MIA LOVE FOR U.S. CONGRESS - STOP THE DEMOCRATS LYING MACHINE

Friends,

I'm the Obama-Democrats' worst nightmare.

As a result, I'm now at the very top of President Obama and Nancy Pelosi's GOP target list for defeat.

That's why I'm reaching out to you today for help.

Can I count on your support of $25, $50 $100, $250 or more today?

President Obama and Nancy Pelosi are 100% committed to supporting my Democrat opponent -- the liberal son of a former Congressman -- who's willing to personally attack me and say whatever it takes to win...

In fact, on his FIRST DAY as the Democrat nominee, my opponent both judged and criticized me for my faith!

To help me combat these ridiculously personal attacks that don't even remotely belong in the political arena, I'm humbly asking for your help, Friend, to step up and pitch in to my campaign today.

So with that in mind, I hope I can count on your personal gift of $25, $50, $100, $250 or more today.

In 2012, the liberal Democrats spent more than $3 Million in negative ads to defeat our campaign by just 768 votes.

Simply put, there's no depth President Obama and the liberal Democrats won't sink to keep conservatives "in their place." I need to be ready for anything.

And with your support today Friend, I know we will win!

Sincerely,

Mia Love

P.S. To help me defeat my liberal Democrat opponent's insider DC-funded attacks, please rush your most generous gift of $25, $50, $100, $250 or whatever you can swing, at once. Let's make President Obama and Nancy Pelosi's worst nightmare a reality! Thank you.




Donate to Mia Love

No comments:

Post a Comment