Wednesday, July 30, 2014

UTAH - SUPPORT MIA LOVE AND KEEP CONGRESS CONSERVATIVE



  Conservatives,

I need your immediate help.

On Monday, my opponent released a poll showing that he is only down by 9 points.

Democrats have no plans to just hand this seat over, and they are fighting hard to keep it.

When I lost by 768 votes last election cycle, I vowed that I would work harder than any other candidate in this race.

And that's exactly what I have done.

But here's the thing: President Obama, Nancy Pelosi, and Washington Democratic campaign operatives are going all in to take me down. They know my race was decided by just hundreds of votes in 2012, and they will do whatever they can to keep me out of Congress in 2014.

Will you answer our emergency action item and send $25, $50, $100, $250 or more to our Emergency Action Fund?



The radical Left will try any and every trick to defeat me, even if it means distorting my conservative record by launching false attacks.

But the Left doesn't have what I do. Do you know what my secret weapon is? It's supporters like you,  S.

It's American Patriots like you who believe in a message of fiscal sanity, personal responsibility and limited government intrusion that will make the difference between victory and defeat in November.

Please follow this link to contribute $25, $50, $100, $250 or more to our Emergency Action Fund.

I never had a doubt that I would have to work harder than ever before to win, and I am ready to take on any attack from the Obama-Pelosi machine, but I need your help.

Prove that you are with me.

Sincerely,

Mia Love

P.S. My opponent, along with President Obama and Nancy Pelosi are ready to attack. That's why I need your help RIGHT AWAY. Can I count on your immediate support of $25, $50, $100, $250 or more to our Emergency Action Fund?

No comments:

Post a Comment