Friday, June 6, 2014

NEVADA - ASSEMBLYWOMAN MICHELE FIORE IS 'THE' CONSERVATIVE FOR DISTRICT 4

Friends,
I just heard my primary opponent sent a mailer this week attacking me on the votes that you sent me to Carson City to cast. My voting record ranked me as the #1 rated conservative legislator in our state by the Nevada Policy Research Institute. I'm proud of my record because those are the votes you asked me to cast. 
She also attacked me for my role in writing, directing and producing an independent film. As a filmmaker, I want to tell stories that inspire people to chase their dreams, just as I have.

I strive to live my life in such a way that if you hear or read any bad words written about me, I hope you wouldn't believe it.
My movie, Siren, is about an ordinary wife and mother who follows her heart and risks everything to pursue her dream of becoming a rock star. Both of my beautiful daughters, Sheen and Savanah, played roles in this film because everything I do is from my heart and family oriented.  
Just as I have always invited you to my home for pasta dinners, look for your invitation to attend a private screening of Siren. We will also be hosting pasta dinners and barbecues throughout the summer and into the fall. 
Filmmaker is only one of my dreams. 
As a businesswoman, I balance budgets and make payroll. My home healthcare business cares for our community's elderly and disabled. 
As your Assemblywoman, I am your voice in Carson City, and I work hard to communicate with the residents of the district and voice your concerns when in session.  
I am proud of my record. As I stand with you, I ask you to stand with me and vote for me today, the last day of early voting, or Election Day on Tuesday.  
Yours truly, 
Michele Fiore
Paid for and Authorized by: Fiore for Nevada
9085 W Rosada Way | Las Vegas, Nevada 89149

No comments:

Post a Comment