Tuesday, April 29, 2014

ASSEMBLYWOMAN MICHELE FIORE STANDS UP FOR FREEDOM

Friends,

I’m extremely passionate about our elderly, children, disabled and animals; I know most of you are too because these people and animals truly need our help. Visiting Bunkerville was my first exposure to the cruel and criminal ways BLM has treated many, many animals for decades. If you can handle the truth, I’m going to ask you to bear with me through this email.

I will always defend the people of Nevada, whether it is by voting against an unfunded mandate in Carson City or by opposing governance by gunpoint in Bunkerville, Nevada.



Please, I cannot express this enough, this is not about Republicans versus Democrats, and this is not about standing up for a man who isn’t articulate when addressing the things he wonders about. I will address his comments later in this email. This is truly about compassion for your fellow men and stopping a government that feels free to stick guns in American faces over a civil matter. This is not a criminal case nor did it warrant the BLM to police our state. I’m very disturbed that our Federal Government called in our local police agencies to clean up their mess.  And somehow we have let the media divert our attention off the real subject, which is the BLM land grab and cruel and inhumane treatment of animals by the BLM. Please watch the following video, and get a tissue because it made me cry.



Image
Click here to see the video: BLM Contractors Abuse a Donkey NBC News 4/12/13


Image Image


This little calf was called Brave, and he didn't survive because the BLM abandoned the injured calf in the Southern Nevada desert.

This isn’t an isolated incident; our federal government has terrorized and destroyed many people’s livelihoods, and the big question is why. The BLM has taken cattle from Indian reservation land and in Northern Nevada from the Hage family. The Hage family won in court after all the damage was done. There are numerous court cases documented as well as a lot of interesting for-profit projects happening on BLM land in question. This story will be unfolding so you can understand and see the devastation for yourself.  This is us, the people, versus our Federal Government, and I’m asking you to use your voice and votes to rid our state and our nation of politicians who won’t protect you, your liberties and your pursuit of happiness. This is truly we the people, all parties against the overreaching federal government that has come in throughout the United States and has blown the peoples properties down. Here are just a few out of many stories.


"Eye of the Storm: The Hage family's fight for liberty" - Click here to read the full story

Law Enforcement on Federally Managed Lands
Image
Click here to read the full story

Nevada rancher and former Shoshone chief's range war with BLM predates Bundy standoff
Image
Click here to read the full story from Fox News


Through this ordeal, I’ve seen and learned so much. I believe in order to be an effective representative of the people we need to have compassion for every situation and the passion to correct the ill will that's been served up to all of us Americans in one form of tyranny or another.

Most of us are not ranchers, and it might be a challenge to have empathy for a situation we think could never happen to us.  I would ask you to simply peruse through some of the links above to familiarize yourself with what the BLM has done. If the BLM will gather homeland security to pull police agency allies and point guns at the American people for cows grazing on public land, do you really think they wouldn’t come after you for an unpaid IRS bill?

We all know the media will always slant things to their agenda. It’s really easy to jump on the bandwagon against a 68-year-old white, Mormon man for saying what’s been portrayed as racist. It really amuses me to see elected officials who had nothing to say at all through the toughest battle of making the BLM stand down all of a sudden have an opinion attacking this elderly man on the race card.  We can disagree on the words the New York Times has printed, but to ignore the facts of this situation makes me wonder if we’ll ever grow up and stop pulling the race card out. If you recall, when Obama was just a candidate Harry Reid said, “Obama, as a black candidate, could be successful thanks, in part, to his ‘light-skinned’ appearance and speaking patterns ‘with no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one.’ ”

So I ask you, was that ok to say because Harry Reid said it?  I’m going to let this portion be explained by these two gentlemen in the videos below. Click the videos below to see their comments.


Image

Image

BUNDY-TIMES STING: WORSE THAN I THOUGHT


We have a lot of work to do together, and I hope you know that when no one else will stand with you and for you I will. When I return to Carson City next year, stopping the BLM will be one of my top priorities. I have given you numerous examples in this email of BLM abuses in Nevada, and it must stop.

Thank you for all of the support and words of encouragement these last couple of weeks. It means so much to me because I am committed to being your voice in Carson City. If you are able, a contribution to my campaign will help me return to the Legislature and continue the fight in Carson City.

I will not rest because we have to stand up against this tyranny and abuse from our federal government.

Yours truly,
Image
Michele Fiore

No comments:

Post a Comment