Thursday, December 5, 2013

ASSEMBLYWOMAN MICHELE FIORE DONATION DRIVE - PLEASE ASSIST

Friends,
For many of us, the holiday season is a wonderful time of year; however, some of our neighbors are struggling, including our local veterans. I hope you will join me in helping to collect nonperishable food, gently used winter clothing, personal care items and monetary donations for the Catholic War Veterans of the United States. Your contributions are tax deductible.
Our veterans are so important to me, so I hold this drive every year, and this year I’m excited to partner with the Nevada Republican Party and co-chair the drive with Nevada GOP Chairman Michael McDonald.
You can drop off your donations at the Nevada GOP Office at 500 S. Rancho Dr, Suite 7, 
Las Vegas, NV 89106, or you can give me a call at (702) 210-8460, and we’ll make arrangements to pick it up.

 
Save the Date
Bring your donations to a 
Christmas Party at the Nevada GOP Headquarters
Saturday, December 21st at 3:00pm
500 S. Rancho Dr, Suite 7

Las Vegas, NV 89106
Thank you so much for joining our effort, and I look forward to seeing you on the 21st!
All my love,
Michele Fiore 

No comments:

Post a Comment