Friday, September 23, 2022

WASHINGTON STATE

 


This is why I’m running

Friend,

I know you’re busy, but I need just a few minutes of your time.

This is why I’m running.


I grew up on a small farm in Washington.

We didn’t have much, but I learned the value of hard work at a young age. I learned responsibility. That is something that political elites will never understand.

As a former triage nurse, I have always been passionate about serving others in my community. 

However, everything was tested when a suicide bomber in Iraq permanently blinded my husband, Scotty, and I was told his service was over. 

 
The suicide bomber may have taken my husband's vision, but he didn’t take away our determination and drive for service over self.

That’s how I found myself running against a 30-year Democrat incumbent because we deserve better.

With empty grocery shelves and unprecedented crime, I couldn’t sit on the sidelines any longer. 

This country is worth serving and sacrificing for, but I need YOUR endorsement to continue my fight!

I’m not asking for money. Today, all I’m asking for is your endorsement. 

 
ENDORSE TIFFANY SMILEY

We’re just weeks away from the General Election, and I know the odds are against me. 

However, I genuinely believe that America needs to restore its core values. If you think that too, please, endorse me and join our team.

It would mean the world to me.

Sincerely,

Tiffany Smiley

 
It would mean the world to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment