Wednesday, August 15, 2018
Submitted by: Robert Bowen
Government Made News Became Legal in 2013 Propaganda – Disney Obama Launches Massive Domestic Propaganda Push With Government-Run...by NTEB News Desk Understanding the Smith-Mundt
Ellison expected to cruise to victory this November in the State Attorney General Race and use that as a launching pad for a national career.
But now the Democrats are in a panic over this massive scandal.
Click here to read the full story >>
Submitted by: Larry Jordan
China’s Economy Weakens as Trade Fight Heats Up, Emboldening Xi’s Critics
Submitted by: Royce Latham
Internet Just Crowd-Funded Release Of 4,358 CIA Mind-Control Documents
Perhaps, we might just get to see the results of what our government has been involved in and mainstream media will be forced to actually deal with what has been going on rather than covering for their handlers.
Confidence Is High
“Americans are smart enough to know a better economy when they see one,” The Wall Street Journal editorial board writes. The National Federation of Independent Business reported yesterday that small business optimism is near all-time highs, and the Atlanta Federal Reserve Bank’s wage growth tracker climbed to 3.3 percent in July.
“Apparently Americans are believing their own eyes”—not negative political spin.
|Democrat Under Accusations from His Ex-Girlfriend Learns His Fate|
|The results are in...|
BIZPAC REVIEW PM 08/15/2018 DEMOCRATS RUNNING QUESTIONABLE CANDIDATES - CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED FOR 9 YEARS!
Manafort prosecutor asks Judge Ellis to instruct jury to ignore judges own interactive comments. Here’s how that went over.
Submitted by:Larry Jordab
FBI Takes On ‘Islamophobia'
White nationalism seen as bigger threat than jihad terror.January 31, 2018Two Michigan residents attended a quarterly BRIDGES meeting hosted by the Detroit office of the FBI recently that left them stunned by the blatant Islamist infiltration of the Bureau.BRIDGES is an FBI outreach program whose roots can be traced back to the initial years following the 9/11 terrorist attacks. The acronym stands for Building Respect in Diverse Groups to Enhance Sensitivity and involves FBI-hosted workshops for law enforcement and various immigrant communities. The workshops have been held in Boston, Detroit, New York, Chicago, Houston, Minneapolis-St. Paul and other cities.According to the FBI website, BRIDGES "brings together members of diverse communities and state, local, and federal law enforcement agencies to discuss issues and concerns within their communities."In southeastern Michigan, those diverse communities include an array of Islamic migrant enclaves, both Shia and Sunni, as well as Coptic, Chaldean and Assyrian Christians forced to flee their Middle Eastern homelands by the Islamic State and other jihadist groups.The outreaches can sometimes go to bizarre lengths to demonstrate the FBI's respect for Islam.In St. Paul, for example, the FBI boasted in its Oct. 7, 2014 edition of the Law Enforcement Bulletin that the local police department "hosted its first halal cookout" with the Somali Muslim community.TheBRIDGES meeting in Michigan serves as a fresh reminder of how the FBI has made a concerted effort to divert the eyes of law enforcement officers away from Muslim communities as potential breeding grounds for terror and refocus attention on "Islamophobic" American citizens.The meeting, held at the Troy Police and Fire Training Center in Oakland County, an affluent suburb of Detroit, was described as "painful to watch" by two guests who attended.Dick Manasseri, an activist with Secure Michigan and a resident of Oakland County, was one of about 80 people present. He and a friend were able to get in by way of a guest invitation from the American Middle Eastern Christian Congress, a regular attendee. But he said there was no emphasis placed on the plight of persecuted Middle Eastern Christians now living in Oakland County.Instead, almost the entire hour-and-a-half meeting was spent focusing on Islamic religious and cultural practices and trying to debunk any derogatory information police officers may have about Islamic ideology.The FBI's point person for this task was Bushra Alawie, a young female Muslim wearing a full head covering, or hijab. Alawie served in the Army National Guard and upon leaving the Guard in September 2016 the FBI hired her to be its "community outreach specialist" in Detroit."I get that initial look like, ‘is that really Bushra’ because of my visibly Muslim attire," Alawie told Detroit's WXYZ-TV in 2016. “Immediately those rumors are dispelled and it’s business as usual.”Alawie admitted in the WXYZ interview that her real mission at the FBI is not to ferret out tips and information useful in the apprehension of terrorists but rather it is to "combat Islamophobia."That just happens to be the same exact mission of the Muslim Brotherhood-offshoot Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR), which has an entire division called the Department to Monitor and Combat Islamophobia. And while he did not attend on, CAIR's Michigan chapter head, Dawud Walid, has a standing invitation to the FBI's quarterly BRIDGES meetings in metro Detroit.Alawie went to great lengths to dismiss any concerns about the phrase "Allahu Akbar," so frequently shouted during the commission of Islamic terrorist attacks."Allahu Akbar," she said, is:
- Said by Muslims 85 times a day
- Was said by Jews and Christians before Islam began
- Would be used to celebrate the birth of a child or in the prayer of a sick person
- It’s normal and not particularly associated with violent jihad.She explained that “jihad” means:
- An inner struggle – for her it's to "not eat cheesecake."
- Higher jihad – inner struggle
- Lower jihad – to defend one's property.She mentioned that “jihad” was even a name taken by Christian men on occasion and that there was an FBI employee of Palestinian descent whose name was Jihad.Philip Haney, a former armed Customs and Border Protection officer who became a founding member of the Department of Homeland Security in 2003 and a member of the Advanced Targeting Team before retiring in July 2015, said the FBI did not get to rolling out Bushra Alawie as an expert on terrorism overnight. It took years.When Haney tried to blow the whistle on Homeland Security ineptitude, he found himself investigated repeatedly before being exonerated and honorably discharged."She wouldn't have been given that platform under the old rules," Haney said of Alawie. "These concessions to Islam have been developing for a long time."Haney said the campaign to sanitize Islam began right after 9/11 and was international in scope.Since at least 2005, "Combatting Islamophobia" on a global basis has been a top priority of the United Nations and the Muslim Brotherhood-dominated Organization of Islamic Cooperation, a 57-nation group of Muslim-majority nations that makes up the largest voting bloc at the U.N.The OIC adopted its 10-year Strategic Action Plan to Overcome Islamophobia in 2005, calling for nations to pass new laws "including deterrent punishments" for those guilty of Islamophobia. This crime was described as any speech that counters the OIC's statement that "Islam is the religion of moderation and tolerance."This 10-year plan served as the basis for the 2011 U.N. Human Rights Resolution 16/18, which encourages every nation in the world to pass hate-speech laws making "defamation of religion" a crime. Many nations in Western Europe, including the UK, Germany and Sweden obliged, as did Canada, and passed hate-speech laws geared toward punishing "Islamophobes."It was also around this same time frame – 2010 to 2012 – that lesson plans in public schools across the United States started incorporating large sections on Islam, emphasizing it as a religion of peace and tolerance.In 2013 the OIC opened an office in Brussels explicitly for the purpose of combatting Islamophobia in Europe.In February 2017 U.N. Secretary General Antonio Gutteres cited "Islamophobia" as the fuel that ignites global terrorism. This U.N. focus on Islamophobia came during the peak offensives of ISIS, al-Nusra and other jihadist groups in their genocide of Christian minorities in Iraq and Syria – exposing the global body's agenda as more concerned about speech deemed offensive to Muslims than beheadings, rapes and mass-murdering of Christians.One of the more crucial developments came in 2011 – the same year the U.N. adopted Resolution 16/18 – in the form of a letter sent by representatives of more than 50 Muslim organizations, many with ties to the Muslim Brotherhood, requesting that Obama's then-deputy national security advisor John Brennan remove all references to Islam from FBI training manuals that were deemed offensive to Muslims. They also requested that the FBI and DHS rid themselves of all "biased experts" – people like Haney – and "immediately create an inter-agency task force to address the problem."Brennan and then-FBI chief Robert Mueller fell over like a stack of dominos. They immediately set about purging the Bureau of its best and brightest terrorism experts and scrubbing training manuals to the delight of CAIR and other offended Islamist organizations.Instead of true terrorism experts, police cadets would receive training from people like Bushra Alawie. Since most local police chiefs get instruction from the FBI Academy, the same drivel that now passes for training at the Bureau has filtered down to police departments across the U.S.Other highlights from the BRIDGES meeting:
- Troy Mayor Dane Slater welcomed the meeting attendees to the "most diverse city in Michigan."
- Troy Police Chief Gary Mayer, along with four of his senior officers, welcomed their federal counterparts from the FBI and witnessed the guidance provided by the FBI regarding the normalcy of "Allahu Akbar" and benevolent jihad.
- Praise was offered for the Obama-appointed former U.S. Attorney Barbara McQuade who was fired by Trump.
- Examples offered of domestic terrorism repeatedly focused on white supremacist groups, who are seen as more dangerous than Islamic terrorism according to the teaching of the previous administration and the United Nations-endorsed Strong Cities Network.
- Mental health was injected as an explanation for violent activity per the Muslim Brotherhood playbook.
- Celebration of the long-standing civil rights partnership between the FBI and the Muslim community was marked with recognition awards."Everything was about welcoming, welcoming, welcoming," Manasseri said. "It was terribly discouraging, including when they talked about domestic terrorism and they kept coming back to white supremacism and how do you protect us from white nationalism? Stunning."To counter the watered-down message coming from the FBI, Manasseri said he has co-founded a project called Sharia Crime Stoppers with a retired police chief."In order to honor their oath, local law enforcement must demand expert Sharia training," he said, adding that the Sharia Crime Stoppers training is free except for travel costs.