TAKE ACTION NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HERE IS YOUR CHANCE !!!!!!!!
These are all the programs that the new Republican House have proposed cutting. Read to the end.
* Corporation for Public Broadcasting Subsidy. $445 million annual savings.
* Save America's Treasures Program. $25 million annual savings.* International Fund for Ireland . $17 million annual savings.
* Legal Services Corporation. $420 million annual savings.
* National Endowment for the Arts. $167.5 million annual savings.
* National Endowment for the Humanities. $167.5 million annual savings.* Hope VI Program. $250 million annual savings.
Mexico's "Home Game" in California -
One More Reason to Secure the Border
If you haven’t already heard, the crowd attending last weekend’s soccer match between the United States’ and Mexico’s men’s teams was overwhelmingly biased in favor of Mexico – and it was held at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena, CA, with over 93,000 in attendance.
When the U.S. team took the field it was “smothered in boos” and our national anthem was drowned out by air horns and bouncing beach balls rather than met with respect.
U.S. coach Bob Bradley even responded that “the support Mexico has… makes it a home game for them.”
A “home game” for Mexico – in the United States? Pretty much.