WILL THE COURTS ALLOW THEMSELVES TO BE USED?
by Lee S Gliddon Jr
Obama has shown his total lack of respect for the Judicial System in America. He ignored a Court Order to allow oil well drilling to continue in the Gulf of Mexico. He ignored a Court Order respecting the cessation of Obamacare implementation. He is engineering the stonewalling of Congress so as to protect Eric Holder from facing criminal actions in the Fast and Furious debacle. Now he has ignored an Order to Appear in a Georgia Court respecting his eligibility to hold the Office he holds.
Although he shows no respect for the laws of this great nation he uses the law to avoid any and all repercussions for his specious actions.
Friday, January 27, 2012
Obama: A very angry outsider is coming for you in NovemberObama is obviously preparing for Martial Law and massive societal controls. Notice the first time ever, massive in size, military ‘urban war practice’ in several cities across America but notably L.A. Commentator Sher Zieve pointed out on my national radio show this week about hundreds of tanks being shipped Southward in California. She also pointed out that Police have been issued military weapons and are working with the military in L.A. in urban warfare practice......
by Dr. Laurie Roth, Ph.D
by Dr. Laurie Roth, Ph.D
Submitted by: Sandra
OBAMA MUST PROVE HE IS NATURAL BORN CITIZEN; NOT FOR PLAINTIFFS TO PROVE HE IS NOT!!!
OBAMA MUST PROVE HE IS NATURAL BORN CITIZEN; NOT FOR PLAINTIFFS TO PROVE HE IS NOT!!!
I have exciting news. After an almost ten-year struggle involving hundreds of thousands of mobilized Hoosiers, it appears that Indiana will finally be able to enjoy all the benefits of a Right to Work law. On Wednesday, the Indiana House of Representatives passed the Right to Work bill to free nearly 200,000 Hoosiers who have been forced to pay union dues or fees for the privilege of getting up everyday and going to work so they can provide for their families. The Indiana Senate passed an identical bill earlier this week but must still approve the House version before it goes to Governor Mitch Daniels to sign. Big Labor's intimidation campaign will now shift to the Senate, and we will continue to mobilize pro-Right to Work Hoosiers to counter it.
THE LEADER'S WEEKLY SCHEDULE
WEEK OF JANUARY 30TH, 2012
MONDAY, JANUARY 30TH
On Monday, the House is not in session.
TUESDAY, JANUARY 31STH.Res. 522 - Providing for consideration of the bill (H.R. 1173) the Fiscal Responsibility and Retirement Security Act of 2011 (Special Rule, One Hour of Debate) (Sponsored by Rep. Pete Sessions / Rules Committee)
On Tuesday, the House will meet at 12:00 p.m. for morning hour and 2:00 p.m. for legislative business. Votes will be postponed until 6:30 p.m.
Motion to go to Conference on H.R. 658 - FAA Air Transportation Modernization and Safety Improvement Act
REAGAN, LIMBAUGH BLAST ROMNEY FOR SMEARS
Just received this from NewsMax.com. Things are REALLY heating up as the proverbial spit hits the spam in Florida. Looking forward to the show (finally) coming to Nevada next week!
Ronald Reagan’s eldest son Mike Reagan has issued a statement lambasting Mitt Romney and his supporters for claims that Romney’s Republican presidential rival Newt Gingrich was a strong critic of President Reagan.
Reagan says such claims are false.
Even Rush Limbaugh, shocked by the Romney claims, chimed on his Thursday radio broadcast to say "This is obviously a coordinated attack to take Newt out here in Florida."
Rush slammed the Romney-backed smear campaign against Newt.
Get Hope & Fire Obama
AmeriPAC Supports A Conservative Choice For President in 2012
40% of ALL Doctors Say They Will Retire or Do Research Because of ObamaCAREWe have a CRITICAL OPPORTUNITY to get rid of Obama right now in 2012! If we don't act right away and put a conservative in office we will have FOUR MORE AGONIZING years of Barack Obama's radical socialism.
We are launching a large-scale billboard and bumper sticker campaign in swing states to raise funds for the Conservative Presidential Candidate and urge people to GET HOPE & FIRE OBAMA. That is why I'm asking you today to help us build a massive war chest for Conservatives to defeat Obama in the 2012 elections.
Is the Judicial Branch Dead?Conservatives,
One of my earliest childhood memories is of my parents talking about Nixon and the Watergate scandal. I remember the newspaper headline: “Nixon Resigns!” President Nixon’s fight against court subpoenas made international news. Yesterday President Obama completely ignored a court subpoena, and the world shrugged.
Obama’s behavior yesterday is even more disturbing than Nixon’s. Nixon at least respected the judicial branch enough to have his attorney’s show up in court and follow procedure. Nixon’s fight in the courts followed existing law. Nixon acknowledged the authority of the judicial branch even while he fought it. Obama, on the other hand, essentially said yesterday that the judicial branch has no power over him. He ordered his attorneys to stay away from the hearing. He didn’t petition a higher court in a legitimate attempt to stay the hearing. Instead he showed complete contempt for the entire judicial branch and for the rule of law.
By a double-digit margin, we won a dramatic victory in the all-important South Carolina Primary.
We did what the establishment said could not be done and we put our campaign on a path to winning the Republican nomination. We won becausepeople are sick of and tired of the national establishment telling them what they are allowed to think and believe, and you saw that Saturday night.
Featured - Friday, January 27, 2012
- Maryland Gov’s wife, a sitting judge, says “cowards” killed bill to redefine marriage last year January 27, 2012
- 6th Circuit to EMU: ‘Tolerance is a two-way street’ January 27, 2012
- 6th Circuit: “Expelled EMU counseling student wins OK to sue after refusal to advise gays, lesbians” January 27, 2012
- AZ State Trial Court Upholds School Voucher Program January 27, 2012
Free PDF Copy of The Coming Collapse of the American Republic.
Great Photo. ~Bob.
Worth Reading: Sixteen prominent scientists publish a letter in WSJ saying there’s “No Need to Panic About Global Warming”
Excerpt: This is not the way science is supposed to work, but we have seen it before—for example, in the frightening period when Trofim Lysenko hijacked biology in the Soviet Union. Soviet biologists who revealed that they believed in genes, which Lysenko maintained were a bourgeois fiction, were fired from their jobs. Many were sent to the gulag and some were condemned to death. (Wow. Look at the names and credits of the signatories. Ron P.)
Obama Blocked In 5 States From Primary Ballot
Obama Blocked From Registering For Alabama State Primary Until Eligibility Is Validated By Court.UPDATE: An Alabama Court has announced that it will hear arguments as to whether Barack Hussein Obama II is in fact eligible to appear on the State Presidential Primary Ballot.
UPDATE: GEORGIA SECRETARY OF STATEhttp://politicalvelcraft.org/2012/01/26/video-today-obama-on-trial-in-georgia-constitutional-eligibility-hearing-in-georgia/
DEMANDS PROOF POSITIVE!
Given the testimony from today’s court case in Georgia, Obama has a lot of explaining to do. His attorney, Jablonski, was a NO SHOW as of course, was Obama.The following is a nutshell account of the proceedings.
Promptly at 9am EST, all attorneys involved in the Obama Georgia eligibility case were called to the Judge’s chambers. This was indeed a very interesting beginning to this long awaited and important case.
The case revolved around the Natural Born clause of the Constitution and whether or not Obama qualifies under it to serve. More to the point, if found ineligible, Obama’s name would not appear on the 2012 ballot in Georgia.
With the small courtroom crowded, several in attendance could be seen fanning themselves with pamphlets as they waited for the return of the attorneys and the appearance of the judge.
Why So Many Conservative Activists Support Newt
“I noticed that you are supporting Newt Gingrich,” a longtime reader emailed me this week, “but your position puzzles me.” Others have expressed similar comments, especially those who know I am much more in line philosophically with Ron Paul. So I’ll explain. (Disclosure: I’m presently a paid adviser to Winning Our Future PAC)
Although I was involved in local GOP politics superficially in 1993, Gingrich’s efforts and stunning victory in 1994 inspired me to get much more involved. So lacking the good sense God gave me, I ran for chairman of the Clark County Republican Party in 1995. And lacking the good sense God gave the members of the party at that time, they elected me.
Frankly, they shouldn’t have. I had no idea what I was doing. But Gingrich, and his team who were running GOPAC at the time, produced a wealth of training material that helped teach me a ton of things I otherwise wouldn’t have known. And that inspired me to attend the Campaign Management College in Washington, DC that Gingrich and his top strategist, Joe Gaylord, were running in March 1996.
Which ultimately inspired me to return to Nevada and do two things.
First, I decided to run against then-Senate Minority Leader Dina Titus. I knew it was a race I wasn’t going to win unless she quit or got indicted. But I learned from Gingrich’s school how to run a credible campaign and was inspired to not let her have a free pass.
Secondly, I decided I wanted to do in Nevada what Gingrich and Gaylord were doing in Washington: teach other inexperienced conservative newcomers how to successfully run campaigns and political organizations.
So I started doing training workshops all over Nevada in places where no one else was going; places such as Ely, Elko, Winnemucca, Pahrump, Battle Mountain, Tonopah, Round Mountain, Minden, Fallon, Hawthorne and more. And that eventually led to doing such seminars and workshops all across the country for organizations such as GOPAC, the RNC and the Leadership Institute.
The simple fact is it was Gingrich’s leadership and training that got me involved in politics and public policy to the level I am today. And indeed, there are tens of thousands of grassroots conservative activists all across the nation who, just like me, came into and have stayed with the conservative movement thanks to Newt Gingrich.
Which is why Mitt Romney’s attack on the former House Speaker as a “failed leader” and a “disgrace” is so offensive and so insulting to so many of us. In reality, you’ll find that a lot of the leaders of the modern tea party movement cut their activist teeth back in the day when Gingrich led the “Republican Revolution.”
“Failed leader”? Hardly.
* Brian Calle of the Friedman Foundation, Libertarian Party official Wayne Allyn Root, KDWN’s Alan Stock and Sonia Joya from Gov. Sandoval’s office all spoke last night at a “National School Choice Week” open house at the RISE Resource Center in Las Vegas. Calle spoke about being homeschooled in high school and Root spoke about his homeschooled daughter who is now a sophomore at Harvard.
* I absolutely love this headline for a video produced by our friends over at the Nevada Policy Research Institute: “President Obama leaves event promoting clean energy in a motorcade of 22 fossil-fueled vehicles.”
* Has anyone else noticed that Barack Obama has now campaigned in Nevada twice as often since the Nevada GOP caved in to New Hampshire and the RNC over the date of its caucus than all of the GOP candidates combined?
* The Nevada GOP announced a new caucus-specific website yesterday. Check it out here
ALL THE “RIGHT” MOVES
* Joining the National School Choice open house at the RISE Resource Center last night were Assembly candidate Victoria Seaman, Senate candidate Annette Teijeiro, congressional candidate Chris Edwards, Assembly candidate Leonard Foster. No elected officials bothered to stop by.
* At an education reform forum sponsored by Brent Husson and BEACON on Wednesday, Republican CD4 candidate Dan Schwartz made a rather odd statement. This isn’t an exact quote, but he said his political consultant told him not to talk about education reform in his campaign because it’s not a hot-button issue people care about. Really?
* Sad news, conservatives. Assemblyman Lynn Stewart (RINO-Las Vegas) – who chalked up the single worst voting record in Citizen Outreach’s 2011 ratings among all assembly Republicans - has announced that he’s running for re-election - and I’ve been assured that there won’t be any last-minute hanky-panky with him dropping out to give a hand-picked successor a free ride.
* In his announcement press release, Stewart said: "We held the line during the 2011 Legislative Session. Not one single new tax was established.” That’s bull. First, several new “fees” were approved; “fee” being just another word for “tax.” And secondly, a lot of EXISTING taxes were raised – a whopping $620 million worth that Stewart voted for. Only in Alice’s Wonderland could that be considered “holding the line.”
* Republican Assembly candidate Michele Fiore announced on Thursday the endorsements of Assemblyman Cresent Hardy, Assemblyman John Hambrick, Las Vegas City Councilman Stavros Anthony and conservative business leader Monte Miller.
* Swadeep Nigam announced on Thursday his candidacy as a Republican in Nevada’s 21st Assembly District. Nigam, a self-described “fiscal conservative,” is a financial analyst for the Las Vegas Valley Water District and a member of the Nevada Equal Rights Commission. He has already been endorsed by Assemblyman John Hambrick.
FAMOUS LAST WORDS
"Mitt Romney's crowds look like something out of the president's suite at a University of Florida football game - prosperous, trim, Tattersall-clad and supportive but not rowdy. Newt Gingrich supporters, with their spray-painted signs, American flag tees, flip-flops and fanny packs, more closely resemble a group that would fit in nicely playing a few bucks at the dog track. . . . It's the tea party vs. the cocktail party." – columnist Jonathan Martin
“Romney intentionally takes Reagan's comments about Gingrich out of context... The simple fact is Romney is from the establishment-Rockefeller-Gerald Ford-Bush Dynasty side of the GOP, more interested in great access than great ideas. Gingrich is from the anti-establishment Goldwater-Bill Buckley-Jack Kemp -Reagan- side of the GOP, more interested in questioning the establishment than joining it...In short, Romney is on the losing side of the party and he doesn't like it one bit, yet rather than apologize for being wrong his whole life, Romney chooses to attacks conservatives." – Reagan biographer Craig Shirley
· February 3: First Friday Happy Hour from 5-7 pm at Swingers Club, Plaza Hotel, Las Vegas
· February 4: Nevada Republican presidential caucuses
· February 9-11: CPAC at the Marriott/Wardman Park in Washington, DC.
· February 11: Washoe County Lincoln Day Dinner in Reno
· February 16: Third Thursday center-right coalition Leadership Lunch (invitation only)
· February 25: Clark County Republican Party Lincoln Day Dinner
· March 2: First Friday Happy Hour from 5-7 pm
· March 5-16: Candidate filing in Nevada
· March 10: Clark County Republican Party Convention
· March 15: Third Thursday center-right coalition Leadership Lunch (invitation only)
· May 2: Campaign Training Seminar, Libertarian Party National Convention at the Red Rock Resort in Las Vegas, Nevada
· May 3-6: Libertarian Party national convention at the Red Rock Resort in Las Vegas, NV
· May 4-5: Nevada Republican Party state convention a the Nugget in Sparks, NV
· June 8-10: 2012 Conservative Leadership Conference in Las Vegas
· June 12: Nevada Primary Election
· August 27-30: Republican National Convention in Tampa, Florida
· November 6: General Election
ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS URGED TO SEEK LEGAL STATUSA tweak in Texas state law was unanimously approved Thursday. The rule change by the Texas High Education Coordinating Board now mandates that Texas colleges must send illegal immigrants who pay in-state college tuition rates reminders that they promised to seek legal status in exchange. The rule change will not end the tuition break or the student’s ability to qualify.
Amnesty advocates say the reminders (which could begin as early as this summer) are unnecessary and could place students in jeopardy of deportation if they contact authorities without first seeking illegal advice. Since 2001, Texas has allowed illegal immigrants to qualify for in-state tuition rates saving the students on $10,000 on average at a four-year university and $3,400 at community colleges.
Student called "ignorant" by official for pro-family stand
Mathew Staver, Founder and Chairman
Brandon Wegner, a 15-year-old student, has been called “ignorant” by his school system’s superintendent, bullied, censored, punished, and held up to ridicule, all for writing an op-ed article explaining the Biblical view of homosexuality and supporting natural mother-father adoption.
Liberty Counsel is representing Brandon and his family at no charge. The actions of these officials are outrageous and we intend to reverse this shocking situation! Please read my very important message on this crucial legal action – Mat.
Shawano, Wisconsin, Community High School student Brandon Wegner is pursuing journalism and writes for the student newspaper “The Hawk’s Post.” Brandon and another student proposed several ideas for article topics to their faculty advisor for the student newspaper.
|A median of 12% of EU residents in 2011 said it was a good time to find a job where they live, while a median of 80% said it was a bad time. Residents of Greece were most pessimistic, while Germans were most optimistic.|
|Read more at GALLUP.com.|
Friday, January 27, 2012 1:47 AM
RedState Morning Briefing
For January 27, 2012