Friday, September 23, 2022

MONTANA NEEDS RYAN ZINKE

 

Ryan Zinke

Friend – 

It’s retired Naval Special Warfare Officer Ryan Zinke. 

I want to tell you a story about service, sacrifice, and the opportunity we have to save the country that I swore to lay down my life for. 

At Basic Underwater Demolition/SEAL ( BUD/S), where I trained and where the most HIGHLY skilled sailors train to become Navy SEALs – there’s a bell. This ship’s brass bell looms over the grounds and is any tired sailor’s ticket out of the grueling course.

Tired of running and swimming? Ring the bell.
Not enough sleep? Ring the bell. 
Too hungry to keep going? Ring the bell. 

Ring the bell three times? It’s all over.

 Your chances at joining this elite fighting force is GONE.
DON'T RING THE BELL
The bell teaches an important lesson: it’s easy to be a quitter. However, as a 23-year veteran with countless combat tours, I’ll tell you something else: it PAYS to be a winner.

I refused to quit during Hell Week and the most grueling moments of my time at BUD/S, and I refuse to quit in my race for Congress. Just like I swore to defend America from her enemies overseas, it is clear that just as dangerous a foe exists in the Radical Leftist policies that are destroying our country.

Americans are struggling to make ends meet, and Biden and Pelosi have done nothing but make this crisis even worse. I am committed to getting our economy back on track, cutting inflation, and securing our southern border. 

Pelosi is pouring millions of dollars into making sure I don’t win because she knows that this Navy SEAL doesn’t have time for her failed leadership. 
 
DONATE $5
DONATE $10
DONATE $25
I’m humbly asking you to chip in anything you can to give our team the boost we need to win my seat in Congress and save the nation I have spent my entire life serving.

For God and Country,

Former Secretary Ryan Zinke
U.S. Navy SEAL - Retired

 
Ryan Zinke

Ryan Zinke is a U.S. Navy Veteran. Use of his military rank, job titles, and photographs in uniform does not imply endorsement by the U.S. Department of Defense or the Department of the Navy.


Join the Red Wave >>

Pelosi’s raising MILLIONS and spending MILLIONS MORE attacking freedom-loving patriots across the nation. We need each and every patriot who sees this to join the fight. If we fall even a dollar short, we will lose the House to Pelosi FOREVER.

 Can we count on you to step up?
DONATE

No comments:

Post a Comment