Bertrand Daily Report
The War For Our Mind & Soul Continues
Subject: Liberty Movement Wants President Trump to Shutdown the CIA
March 9th, 2017
Ed Note: The CIA is actively looking for the person(s) that provided WikiLeaks "Vault 7" disclosure of how the CIA is tracking everyone and the means thereof. Not one media source is discounting the trove of intelligence as "fake news" which presents a dilemma to the "17 intelligence services." Knowing their intelligence gathering is a violation of our 4th Amendment, and under the "Patriot Act" (Bush Administration), the need for a "warrant" to spy on every American is "not needed." Hopefully President Trump will begin cleaning-up the CIA of rogue agents and mid-level management. Many of us in the Liberty Movement are calling for President Trump to sign an Executive Order and completely shutdown the CIA.---Dave Bertrand (Twitter) @bertranddave1
com/CIA_contractors_likely_ source_of_latest_WikiLeaks_ release%3A_U.S._officials/ 57229/0/38/38/Y/M.html
CIA contractors likely source of latest WikiLeaks release: U.S. officials
Contractors likely breached security and handed over documents describing the Central Intelligence Agency’s use of hacking tools to anti-secrecy group WikiLeaks, U.S. intelligence and law enforcement officials told Reuters on Wednesday.
Two officials speaking on condition of anonymity said intelligence agencies have been aware since the end of last year of the breach, which led to WikiLeaks releasing thousands of pages of information on its website on Tuesday.
According to the documents, CIA hackers could get into Apple Inc (AAPL.O) iPhones, devices running Google’s Android software and other gadgets in order to capture text and voice messages before they were encrypted with sophisticated software.
The White House said on Wednesday that President Donald Trump was “extremely concerned” about the CIA security breach that led to the WikiLeaks release.
“Anybody who leaks classified information will be held to the highest degree of law,” spokesman Sean Spicer said.
The two officials told Reuters they believed the published documents about CIA hacking techniques used between 2013 and 2016 were authentic.
One of the officials with knowledge of the investigation said companies that are contractors for the CIA have been checking to see which of their employees had access to the material that WikiLeaks published, and then going over their computer logs, emails and other communications for any evidence of who might be responsible.
On Tuesday in a press release, WikiLeaks itself said the CIA had “lost control” of an archive of hacking methods and it appeared to have been circulated “among former U.S. government hackers and contractors in an unauthorized manner, one of whom has provided WikiLeaks with portions of the archive.”
From The Desk of Capt. Dave Bertrand (Ret.) Int'l Airline Freight Captain on the DC-8 stretch jet / B-727 series 200 jet & First Officer DC-6 prop & DC-10 wide-body jet), 72' to 76' U.S. Army Veteran (Military Police) 'Comms Sergeant' (Korea), Law Enforcement (State), DHS Trained Counter-Terrorism Instructor for HWW, Border Security Specialist, Political Analyst and Activist to help "Make America Great Again" while exposing the "Deep State" shadow government enemy.
My mission is to slice through the propaganda, encourage everyone to write and share important news among our network of patriots, military, law enforcement and selected news media sources (we trust). We are the pulse of America and we will prevail.