Monday, July 17, 2017

LAS VEGAS - MICHELE FIORE INVITES YOU TO ATTEND HER 'SWEARING IN' CEREMONY 07/19/2017



Come swear me in.
 
Dear friends,

It's hard to believe it's been over a month since election night and what a busy month it has been. There has been some much needed time with my grandkids, some time spent decompressing from a tough fought campaign, but mostly there has been work. The process of transitioning into my new position of City Councilwoman has been a series of meetings, briefings, and getting familiar with the workings of the city council. It's been a real pleasure getting to know all the individuals who make this city the great city it is. While I have enjoyed things up to now, I am excited to see the transition coming to a close with my swearing in as your next city councilwoman on July 19th. I hope all my friends and supporters can join me for my swearing in as I couldn't have done it without you. The details are below along with other upcoming events in our district. 


On a personal, fascinating note, I have a brand new grand-princess, Her name is Jemma, which means jewel or gem in Italian.  Jemma was born Sunday at 3:34 am7 pounds 8 ounces. My beautiful daughter Savanah and Kyle have blessed me with my 5th grandchild. I love my growing family.


Pictured above my grandson Jake and grand-princess Jayden with their new baby sister Jemma.

Mark your calendars and join me. 

My swearing in - 9:00 am/Wednesday, July 19th/City Hall (Council Chambers)
495 S. Main Street Las Vegas, NV 89101

Monday's with Michele
This will be a monthly event on the 4th Monday of each month at 9 am. We're inviting everybody to have a cup of coffee or tea with our team as we discuss the issues facing our ward.
Date/time/location/ TBD (To be determined)

Back to School Fair & Movie in the Park
(Free & open to the public)
Please join us for an evening of fun as we get prepared to send the kids back to school. Finding Dory is our fabulous fun movie scheduled, we'll have back to school supplies, and a wide variety of information to help get your children ready for school.
Friday, July 29th, 6:30 pm- 10:30 pm
Centennial Hills Amphitheatre
7101 N Buffalo Dr, Las Vegas, NV 89131 at Deer Springs Way



In love & liberty,

Michele 

No comments:

Post a Comment