Monday, June 12, 2017

PROJECT VERITAS SUES FOR EXPOSING DEMOCRATS BEHIND RIOTERS!

Conservative Patriots,

donate todayMy initial shock turned to anger when I was notified by Time Magazine that they heard reports that I'm being sued for $1,000,000 (even though we still haven't been served!).

Why?

Because a group called Democracy Partners and Obama crony Bob Creamer want to silence me and my team after we exposed them talking about inciting violence at Trump rallies!

My name is James O'Keefe, and I'm the Founder and President of Project Veritas.

My staff and I fight daily to expose corruption, waste, fraud and abuse in politics, government and the mainstream media.

We've exposed examples from across the country of voter fraud, uncovered and stopped terrorist-type plots at Donald Trump's inauguration, exposed Al Sharpton's self-dealings, and so much more.


But as a non-profit organization, our investigative journalist work relies solely on the generosity of Americans like you from across the country.

So I'd be truly grateful if you can make a generous gift of any amount to support our work now as we face this alleged and possibly crippling $1,000,000 lawsuit.

As I said Democracy Partners and Bob Creamer want to silence me and my team because one of our Veritas videos last summer caught Creamer bragging about inciting violence at Donald Trump campaign rallies.

These videos gained more than 14,000,000 views on YouTube alone and had a major impact on the election.

In fact, Trump referenced them in the third Presidential debate!
Now Creamer is reportedly suing me, Project Veritas, and two of our brave, young journalists. The threatened lawsuit is obviously baseless, as our activities were covered by the First Amendment.

They make all kinds of allegations, including faking social security numbers, and breach of fiduciary duty. These claims alone are so outrageous that they would call an actual lawsuit into question.

However, they know that legal proceedings cost us time, money, and press coverage – scarce resources we need to investigate the dishonesty and self-dealings of other corrupt organizations, institutions and people.

Pastor Lee S, our small organization has no large cash reserves. I promptly use the funds received to achieve as much impact as possible. As a result, the immediate cost of these legal bills would cripple our operations.

Will you please stand with us now by making a generous, tax-deductible gift to defend ourselves from this legal attack?

There is a long tradition of using undercover investigations to unearth wrongdoing. And it now appears that members of the Hillary Clinton machine are attacking anyone who successfully shined a light on their improprieties.

But here's the truth: the establishment is doing this because they're scared of us!
In the Time article I learned that the attorney for Democracy Partners compared our investigators to the Watergate burglars.

In fact, our brave, undercover investigators should be compared to the Pulitzer Prize-winning Watergate reporters. They are relentlessly focused on uncovering the truth, regardless of the cost.
As you can imagine, my life would be much easier if I took a less-effective approach towards advancing our beliefs.

If my staff and I sat back in our office and wrote long-winded “policy papers” about corruption, I doubt Project Veritas would ever see any legal threats.

But I will not allow that to happen. And I will not be silenced!

Project Veritas is a special organization because we don't back down. Ours is not a publically traded company, and I do not have advertisers.

Instead Project Veritas is a non-profit organization supported by the American people.

And if you stand with me now, I will continue to fight for the truth. Our team will continue to make a major political and cultural impact on our nation.

But in order to continue exposing waste, fraud, abuse, and public corruption, I must ask you to make a tax-deductible contribution to support our work.
I apologize for the urgent nature of this email, but without your support our team could be sidelined or greatly diminished by these legal bills.
You and I must stand up to Bob Creamer and their radical machine and show them that you and I will not back down.

Thank you in advance for your support.

In truth,

James O'Keefe, President
Project Veritas

No comments:

Post a Comment