Monday, May 22, 2017

LAS VEGAS, NV CANDIDATE FOR CITY COUNCIL ENDORSED BY BOARD OF REALTORS PAC!

I have received the support of the
Board of Realtors Political Action Committee.

Dear Friends,

As election day draws near our campaign continues to build momentum and grows stronger with each approaching day.  I am honored to announce that I have received the support of the Board of Realtors Political Action Committee, adding yet another organization to our team who is committed to improving the quality of life here in Las Vegas. I am very much looking forward to working with the men and women of GLVAR on the issues facing our city and I would like to thank them for their support.
 
Love,

Michele
Paid For & Authorized by Fiore For Nevada
6205 Red Pine Court
Las Vegas, NV 89130
(702)210-8460


 





No comments:

Post a Comment