Monday, March 20, 2017

LAS VEGAS - CITY COUNCIL - WARD 6 CANDIDATE MICHELE FIORE GAINS NRA ENDORSEMENT!

I've been endorsed by the National Rifle Association!
 
 
Friends,

  I am excited to share the news that I have been endorsed by the National Rifle Association in my race for Las Vegas City Council, Ward 6!
 

  I am so honored to have the support of the Second Amendment supporters in Ward 6. I have always been an advocate for gun rights in our community, and I don't plan on stopping anytime soon.

Thank you, National Rifle Association!
 
Early Voting Underway!

Early voting is happening right now in the Las Vegas municipal election! I need your help.

If you live in Ward 6, please visit VoteFiore.com to find your polling location. If you don't live in Ward 6 but want to help, please consider making a donation to help support my efforts to defend the Second Amendment and make Las Vegas a better place to live, work and play!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment