Bertrand Daily Report
The War For Our Mind & Soul Continues
Subject: Subversive Group Therapy Needed
February 5th, 2017
By Dave Bertrand (DC8JetMan2003@Yahoo.Com)
Subversives are coming out of the woodwork as President Trump initiates Executive Orders that undermine their credibility, decision making, ideology, plans, and coordination efforts to change this current government.
They say..."you know you are over the target when the flak begins," and it's certainly beginning...and that's great !
Infiltrating organizations, groups and even email networks in-order to persuade and influence the conversation isn't working anymore by those that want to undermine and subvert our education system, organizations, political leaders, and Trump supporters....a trend that we are currently witnessing across the board.
The mindset of the subversive movement is either (1) to further destroy the United States, and/or (2) to create an atmosphere of hate and desperation for those that do not have a handle on the facts, i.e., immigrants legal and illegal, Blacks, Hispanics, Refugees, Sovereigns, and even Constitutionalists bent-on preserving what they think affects them directly. For the latter...a noble concern of which would have affected most every Trump supporter under Hillary Clinton, but the hardcore types believe Trump is just another globalist that equates to Nazism. Blaming all Whites by the Socialists as NAZI or Fascists, is the brainwashing tool for creating "Hate."
Whites that buy into that propaganda are easily persuaded and allow themselves to be minions for the "cause." The Socialist Left fought hard and well to get a Black man into the Whitehouse, even though he's supposedly half White, but the Race Card was an essential tool for their cause and has now encompassed this country with contempt for ALL Whites....even though many Whites voted for Obama.
Whites didn't take to the streets and burn businesses down, kill cops, or openly call for Obama to be assassinated. That's because most Whites are civil, but yet.....Whites are today the enemy. The bullies just won't accept their losses and refuse to take their ball and run home.
The radical Left want a Race War in-order to spread hatred and division for their own cause....and that cause is globalism / socialism for what Obama promised and hardly provided....free homes, food and money for Whites to pay, including reparations to every Black person for what the British began well before America was established....and what's next?? Mexican and Guatemala immigrants looking for White reparations??
"They know better than anyone else" therefore.....Trump supporters should begin siding with the radical Left and question everything Trump does, because "we are all doomed anyway." "Government is bad and will always be bad, no matter if the president is a Republican or Democrat."
Therefore....(WE) should just keep-on hiding and let the rest sort-out this country, no matter how screwed-up becomes..."as long as I have my pocket Constitution and my guns."
How did that work for the colonists back in 1775 when things began to heat-up? Was it because they had no pocket Constitution to hide behind, or was it because they saw a foreign government attempting to overthrow America....like Mexico and Saudi Arabia are doing now by using the down-trodden socialist misfits as the fodder?
Thanks to Donald Trump, we are seeing the misfits exposing themselves in the streets, media and by email. They can't stand real change to better America, therefore they resort to threats and violence.
Dealing with them requires full blown government support, but leaving these misfits for local law enforcement to deal with, is like sending a local police team to wrap-up subversives and terrorists in Baghdad. Ain't gonna happen...and if Trump doesn't act, the subversion and street riots will become deadly.
This is the New America and for those that cannot support this new government, your days are numbered....
FEMA Interment Camps were set-up for what are now Trump supporters....but guess what? We will now use those interment camps for the radical Left communists that want to destroy this country. Sucks to be on the other side of history now?
Note: I have noticed over the last year, when certain people in this network wanted to be removed, I delete and they're gone....but what is happening now...certain ones with grandioso ideas of what I should be doing and/or should support their organization and follow their script about government and politics, and for those that want to be removed (with nasty comments), are being deleted, not once, but as much as 4 or 5 times, including being blocked, but they just keep showing-up, as opposed to those with no affiliations with groups that might be considered subversive by the FBI. That tells me....the Fusion Center monitoring, doesn't want to lose (them) from being monitored, therefore....to ultimately have them removed requires the (third party) in between this network and their network to be deleted at the FBI's discretion. I don't think it's a Yahoo problem, more like an FBI concern. If YOU are having that problem, then just don't open my email and/or move it to the spam file...simple enough, stop complaining about it !
With over 1,000 contacts.....most I don't even know or how or why they found their way into our network, are exposing themselves as radical elements that need to find their own network. I don't have time to argue every point to convince you, because I rely on the majority of others that understand what's at stake in America.
A few selected articles and comments about subversive group behavior including an up to date list below by the FBI....
"A former Homeland Security officer who spent years screening Muslim immigrants points to three “triggers” of confrontation between the new administration of Donald Trump and the global Islamic movement.
These three issues will spawn a violent backlash in response to Trump as he attempts to implement what many believe are long-overdue reforms.
And Trump has already bumped head-on into one of the hot-button issues – Muslim immigration."
"According to Phillip Haney, a founding member of the Homeland Security Department and author of the book "See Something Say Something” the stars are lining up for a major confrontation with the global Islamic movement and its allies on the political left."
"Experts said activists should also understand whether it’s even possible to make the changes they want, or what potential cultural or political barriers their desired policy change faces. Does the policy being changed directly benefit people? What powerful interest groups could successfully counter their efforts? Do protesters have important allies in Congress and state legislatures? These are some of the questions would-be protesters have to ask to gauge if a movement stands much of a chance in the first place."
"When one of your team members is being subversive, conflict is inevitable. How you handle the matter will play a critical role in the success of your team. Subversive behavior is any type of action that undermines the authority of management or the system that has been put in place. For example, if a team member directly disobeys orders from management to prove a point, this could be seen as subversive behavior. When a team member tries to stir up discontent with other employees, this is also subversive behavior."
"Communist groups, which emerged both in the pre-war and the post-war list, are marked by one ". In the meantime, even some trade unions that excluded members of openly communist groups from their membership lists were dissolved, partially also by government resolution."
"Thousands of Americans with progressive or radical political beliefs signed petitions for, or became members of, these groups without being aware of the Communist ties of the group. Many were later persecuted and suffered major losses during the McCarthy era. Some others, though, were found through HUAC investigations and Venona cable intercepts, to be actively involved in Soviet sponsored espionage and related activities."
Subversive Groups in America
- American League Against War and Fascism
- American League for Peace and Democracy
- American Peace Mobilization
- American Youth Congress
- League of American Writers
- National Committee for the Defense of Political Prisoners
- National Committee for Peoples Rights
- National Federation for Constitutional Liberties
- National Negro Congress
- Washington Cooperative Bookshop
- Washington Committee for Democratic Action
- Abraham Lincoln Brigade April 29, 1953
- Abraham Lincoln School April 29, 1953
- Action Committee to Free Spain Now April 29, 1953
- Alabama People's Educational Association April 29, 1953
- American Association for Reconstruction in Yugoslavia April 29, 1953
- American Christian Nationalist Party April 29, 1953
- American Committee for European Worker's Relief April 29, 1953
- American Committee for protection of Foreign Born April 29, 1953
- American Committee for the Settlement of Jews in Birobidzhan Inc September 28, 1953
- American Committee for Yugoslav Relief, Inc. April 29, 1953
- American Committee To Survey Labor Conditions in Europe July 15 1953
- American Council for a Democratic Greece (formerly known as the Greek American Council; Greek American Committee for National Unity), April 29,1953
- American Peace Crusade
- American Polish League
- Black Dragon Society
- Cervantes Fraternal Society
- Committee to Abolish Discrimination in Maryland
- Committee to Aid the Fighting South
- Committee to Defend the Rights and Freedom of Pittsburgh's Political Prisoners
- Committee for a Democratic Far Eastern Policy
- Committee for Constitutional and Political Freedom
- Committee for the Defense of the Pittsburgh Six
- Committee for Nationalist Action
- Committee for the Negro in the Arts
- Committee for Peace and Brotherhood Festival in Philadelphia
- Committee for the Protection of the Bill of Rights
- Committee for World Youth Friendship and Cultural Exchange
- Committee to Defend Marie Richardson
- Committee to Uphold the Bill of Rights
- Congress of African Women
- Dai Nippon Butoku Kai
- Daily Worker Press Club
- Detroit Youth Assembly
- Elsinore Progressive League
- Families of the Baltimore Smith Act Victims
- Federation of Greek Maritime Unions
- Florida Press and Education League
- Freedom Stage, Inc.
- Friends of the Soviet Union
- Garibaldi American Fraternal Society
- German American Bund
- Harlem Trade Union Council
- Hellenic-American Brotherhood
- Hungarian Brotherhood
- Independent Socialist League
- Industrial Workers of the World
- Japanese Association of America
- Jewish Community of Cortlandt
- Jewish Culture Society
- Knights of the White Camelia
- Ku Klux Klan
- Labor Youth League
- League of American Writers
- Mario Morgantini Circle
- Michigan Council for Peace
- Michigan School of Social Science
- Nanka Teikoku Gunyudan
- Oklahoma League for Political Education
- People's Educational and Press Association of Texas
- Shinto Shrines
- Virginia League for People's Education
- Youth Communist League
From The Desk of Capt. Dave Bertrand (Ret.) Int'l Airline Freight Captain (DC-8 & B-727 & First Officer DC-10), U.S. Army Veteran Sergeant, Law Enforcement Background. Political Analyst and Activist to help "Make America Great Again.
My mission is to slice through the propaganda, encourage everyone to write and share important news among our network of patriots, military, law enforcement and selected news media sources (we trust). We are the pulse of America and we will prevail.