Monday, October 17, 2016

PROJECT VERITAS 10/17/2016 CLINTON CRIME FAMILY EXPOSED!

This investigation has been a year in the making and the first installment is below.

Before you watch, I want to preface by giving you a bit of background.

Our undercover journalists made it into the belly of the beast to expose the inner workings of the Clinton Crime Family.


In the video you're about to watch, we've caught Hillary's Captains (in mafia terms, Capo's), explaining how the "Family" works, how it's funded, along with specific tactics and strategies.

This footage seems like a modern version of Goodfella's . . . but sadly, it involves and implicates the most powerful woman in America and the lengths that she will go to take control of our nation.

This cannot be dismissed.

Once you watch this video, ask yourself: if they are willing to place an ailing and elderly woman in harm's way; if they are willing to manipulate the public and media on a wholesale basis – what wouldn’t they do?

More than ever, I'm asking you to share this video far and wide.

Here it is:



Just this morning I received word that news outlets that dare air this footage are being threatened by attorneys getting paid $1,000-an-hour.

They may be able to shut down news organizations . . . but I know they can't silence all of us.

Stay tuned for more. Tweet me personally, post a message on Facebook, or email me and let me know what you think of the footage.

In Truth,

James O'Keefe
Project Veritas Action

P.S. Watch the video then let me know what you think by reaching me on Twitter, Facebook, or email – that will help us get this video in front of hundreds of thousands of people.

No comments:

Post a Comment