Wednesday, June 29, 2016

TWO PARTY SYSTEM IS NOT WORKING - TRUMP WILL!

Submitted by: Lea

TWO PARTY SYSTEM, MY FOOT!
In my opinion.
 
 Written by  Don R. "Dick" Ivey, PhD,"
 "From the time I was able to vote I voted Republican. I am now 69 years old.

Recently I received a questionnaire and request for money from the Republican Party and strongly agree with every question, as I have since Obama was elected.
 
Unfortunately the one question that was missing is: What have the  Republicans done for the American people?
 
We gave you a majority in the House and Senate, and you never  listened to us. Now you want our money, my money, more money. You should be more concerned about our votes, not our money.
 
You are the establishment which means all you want is to save your jobs and line your pockets.
 
Well guess what? It's not going to happen.
 
TRUMP hasn't asked for a dime.
 
You might think we are fools because you feel Trump is on a  self-destruct course, but look beyond Washington and listen to the  masses. Nobody has achieved what he has, especially in the state of New  York.
                                         Here is why I want Trump:

      The country is a mess because politicians suck.
      The Republican Party is two-faced and gutless, and illegals are  everywhere.
      I want it all fixed!
      I don't care that Trump is crude.
      I don't care that he insults people.
      I don't care that he has changed positions.
      I don't care that he's been married 3 time.
      I don't care that he fights with Megan Kelly and Rosie O’Donnell.

      I don't care that he doesn't know the name of some Muslin terrorist.
 
 Our country has become weak, bankrupt. Our enemies are making fun of us. We are being invaded by illegals. We are becoming a nation of  victims where every Tom, Ricardo and Hassid is a special group with special rights to a point where we don't even recognize the country we  were born and raised in, "AND I JUST WANT IT FIXED." And Trump is the  only guy who seems to understand what the people want.
 
      I'm sick of politicians, sick of the Democratic Party, the  Republican Party, and sick of illegals. I just want this thing fixed.  Trump may not be a saint, but he doesn't have lobbyist money controlling him; he doesn't have political correctness restraining him; all you know  is that he has been very successful; a good negotiator; he has built a  lot of things; and, he's also not a politician. And, he says he'll fix it. And, I believe him because he is too much of an egotist to be proven  wrong or looked at and called a liar.
 
      I don't care if the guy has bad hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment