Thursday, June 9, 2016

NEVADA - CHUCK MUTH'S NEWS & VIEWS 06/09/2016

MUTH’S TRUTHS

Some fun Facebook comments from readers in response to our post about Cher saying Donald Trump makes her “want to blow my brains out”…

  • I'll supply the bullets, in true liberal fashion, for free!
  • BB gun oughta handle that lil job!
  • You can borrow my 22.  That's the only gun I wouldn't miss that much.
  • She probably couldn't even load the gun.
  • That's an extremely small target. I wish her luck.
  • Cher, you don't have any to blow!!!
  • Hey, everyone, another excellent reason to vote for Mr. Trump!
  • Don't let us stop you. It will certainly help make America great again
  • Way to go Donald J. One less progressive idiot to worry about. 
  • I am sure a gofundme site could quickly raise the necessary funds to get you a really well made gun and sufficient ammo. Bye.
  • Go ahead, make my day!
  • Just do it.

Too bad these liberals are all talk and no action!

Cheers.

Dr. Chuck Muth, PsD
Professor of Psephology (homeschooled)
Publisher / Irritator-in-Chief


Freedom Fest


NEWSMAX HEADLINES


Twitter Follow


NATIONAL NEWS & VIEWS


VIDEOS


SLIDE SHOWS


BUSINESS


ENTERTAINMENT


SPORTS


No comments:

Post a Comment