Monday, May 19, 2014

MONTANA - STEVE DAINES FOR U.S. SENATE - RETIRE HARRY REID!!!


  Conservatives,

I love good ideas.

And the best idea I've heard in a long time is ending Harry Reid's reign as Majority Leader by getting Steve Daines elected to the United States Senate.

I can also spot a bad idea – and I can tell you that sitting on our hands and doing nothing is just not an option in this race.

You see, liberal Super PACs with uncompromising agendas for government expansion are eyeing this race and preparing to spend big.



Let me be clear about this: Steve Daines' election is ground zero in a nationwide battle of competing interests – freedom vs. regulation, individual opportunity vs. government-centered, tax-and-spend redistributive policies – that's playing out in this Montana Senate race. It's a must-win for conservatives and I need your help.

Will you join me in supporting Steve Daines today with an immediate contribution of $25, $50, $100 or more right now?

Even a contribution of just $5 will help Steve Daines oust Harry Reid from power.

  Take it from me: Steve just gets it. As a former leader of a growing tech company, Steve understands what it takes to innovate and create jobs. He's already done it. It's just the kind of leadership that's missing in Washington and that I've tried to promote and support.

But none of that is going to matter when these powerful national Super PACs go on the attack – funded by liberal billionaire activists from Manhattan and San Francisco. If grassroots conservatives don't step up to defend Steve and his record against the onslaught of liberal misinformation, we could come up short in November.

I'm committed to doing whatever it takes to restore control of the Senate to conservative leadership – and the very best thing we can do to accomplish that right now is helping Steve Daines.

Please join me by making an immediate contribution to Steve Daines right away.

The fate of conservative leadership in the Senate is hinging on the outcome of this race. This is our one-shot opportunity to take control away from Harry Reid and his liberal colleagues and return the Senate to dependable conservative leadership.

Will you join me today in supporting Steve Daines today?

I hope I can count on you.

Sincerely,
Newt Gingrich
Newt Gingrich




Donate Today

No comments:

Post a Comment