Monday, December 23, 2013

ASSEMBLYWOMAN MICHELE FIORE SENDS CHRISTMAS GREETINGS

From my family to yours,
Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year!

We have so much to be grateful for this holiday season. Our food and coat drive for our local veterans was a great success, and we couldn't have done it without your help and support; thank you for your contributions and being part of this great event. I look forward to working with you all again next year to make it bigger and better so we can help more of our local veterans. 

 
My family is so blessed this year to celebrate our first Christmas with my precious granddaughters, Jayden, Morrigan & Mara. I'm so proud of big brother and Uncle Jake who is growing into such an impressive young man and helping to take care of the girls.
Cherish these times with your family because they grow up so fast. 
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
All my love,
Michele Fiore

No comments:

Post a Comment